“Great Food”

Bros & Beers Panama
Ranked #343 of 1,250 Restaurants in Panama City
Price range: US$0 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar, Grill
Description: The Place to Find... Drinks Specials Good Music Great Food Lots of TV's And of course... The best time with your friends! The Best Sports Pub in town... Come And Join us!
Reviewed February 6, 2017 via mobile

Very filling menu with nice atmosphere - inside and outside seating. Reasonable prices with good alcohol selection. I had the hamburger with 2 chicken breasts in place of the bun. The dragon balls were also very good.

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

Cool place! And our "dude" loved it. First guest at the recently approved pet friendly restaurant in the area.

Reviewed July 16, 2016

Nothing to rave about. Overpriced burger that fell apart. Service was non existent. Probably better for groups of guys.

Reviewed July 7, 2016

Look, if all you want is a beer, this place is fine. The outdoor seating is nice, and the inside is good for a game. It can easily get a little crowded, though, since the floor plan is tight. It's also not very clean, if you care about such things with your beer. They have really cheap and poor food, but maybe that's the right thing for it. If you are looking for an easy beer, you may have to go to the bar, since the servers are not very attentive.

Reviewed July 3, 2016 via mobile

I'm sitting at the bar as I write this. They opened at 3:30 pm it was 3:45 when we arrived and the bar is disgusting. After sitting at the bar - I called hello to the woman behind the bar. She was moving some sodas around but failed to acknowledge her only two customers. I also ordered a 507 common local beer - despite the fact that it was clear I was bothering her. The beer was unavailable despite being on the menu and on display. She got my beer after she finished some other behind the bar chores. She Then disappeared without asking my friend what she wanted to drink. We flagged down a waitress after about 10 mins. My friend tried to order at least three other selections before being told they were not available either. We flagged down the waitress again for the bill. I paid with a 20 for the 9.90 bill and didn't receive my change. I went outside to find the waitress for my change - she was standing with 2 other workers (one as checking her phone - obviously they weren't solving any other establishment issues). After reading the other 'poor' review and management's response, I decided to ask for the manager, only to find out it was the same woman who was originally behind the bar and failed to acknowledge us or ask to take our order. Skip this place.

The waitresses were nice when interacting with us - room for improvement but with management's indifferent to the customers no one is setting an example for proactive/excellent service.

P151A, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Bros & Beers Panama, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2016

Hi Gbliz,

We can not express how sorry we are for the list of inconveniences you had at our establishment. We are making the changes and corrections necesssary to improve our costumer satisfaction in every way.
We know who where the people you refer in the review, and changes are being made ASAP.

Please give us a chance to make it up to you. We won't dissappont you.

Thanks for your good will and comments.

Regards,