“Just as good as in The USA”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #155 of 1,249 Restaurants in Panama City
Price range: US$5 - US$23
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2017

Had lunch at PF CHangs in the Multi Plaza Mall. The food had the same great taste as the USA locations. I always enjoy PF Changs for their Mongolian Beef and Rice dishes. I wasnlt sure if this location would live up to their standards but it did. Great place for lunch or dinner if you happen to be shopping or catching a movie at MultiPlaza.

Reviewed March 2, 2017

I've been to both and honestly the one in Panama isn't as good. The problem I had was with the flavors being too strong in one area or the other... like for example, if it was supposed to have salt, there was too much of it. The service is also not like the one you'd expect it to be.... but it's alright.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

So I left this place thinking I really only had one regret: that I didn't bring friends with me so I could order more dishes to try more items on the menu! lol.

This restaurant was truly a great experience. It's upstairs in Metro Plaza, which is a very upscale mall if you haven't been, and was easy to find.

Upon entering I was warmly greeted and after a short survey of getting to know me and my dining desires, I was led to a table which suited my every request.

Drink order was taken almost immediately and then the kind waitress patiently explain and recommended items on the menu for me to try. Since I was alone and the portions are quite large, this was a daunting task!

I ended up started with their salt and pepper calamari and the mixed pad thai for my main dish. They were both very tasteful and great presentation as well.

Although I was stuffed to the rim, I wanted to try one of their desserts, as they all looked delicious. And I was right! I went for the (I can't remember the name of the dessert) eggroll style fried banana with caramel and berries and ice cream. It was one of the best desserts I've had in a VERY long time!

All in all, this definitely chalks up to be one of my best dining experiences in Panama. I'm quite picky when it comes to Asian cuisine and Chinese food, and PF Chang's certainly holds their own!

Be forewarned that they certainly are not for someone looking for budget dining.

Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

We saw the great reviews and decided to give it a try. We had the recommended best foods which are the chicken lettuce wraps a day the Mongolian beef, we also ordered the vegetarian dim sum. All the food was amazing! So flavor filled and fresh, it is my new favorite restaurant in Panama. For dessert we had the cheesecake wontons - to die for! Can't wait to go back!!!!

Reviewed February 14, 2017

Mongolian beef is my favorite dish, service is very good and amable. Value is good. Definitely a place to visit.