“Authentic Irish Pub At It's Finest!”

Blarney Stone Irish Pub
Ranked #132 of 1,068 Restaurants in Panama City
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2016

I visited the Blarney Stone the other night due to the great reviews on TripAdvisor. I wasn't disappointed. It's refreshing to know that you can find a great Irish Pub in the heart of Panama City. I visited on a Monday night and it wasn't that busy but that's expected right after the weekend. I have to say that the staff and the bartender Ryan were expectional. The bar is fully stocked with just about anything you are looking for to drink. As I am preferential to beer, Ryan advised me that they carry a vast variety of local craft beers brewed locally. Not knowing what these tasted like, Ryan proceeded to provide me a sample of each to see what I liked. I was really impressed at the quality of the local craft beers.Between the red, blonde, and IPA all were high quality beers. Ryan was very helpful not only assisting me in searching out and tasting new beers, but provided me a wealth of information on the best places to go in the city. By far the best customer interaction I have had in Panama City to date. Now on to the food. I was very interested in trying their Fish & Chips. Boy, again I wasn't disappointed. There was so much food, fish, fries, and salad, I couldn't eat it all. It was by far the best fish & chips I have had anywhere! If you want to go for great irish foold, beer and spirts, this is the place to go in Panama City. I am going back tonight to try their Shepherd's Pie. I am sure that dish won't disappoint me either. Highly recommend the Blarney Stone Irish pub if you like traditional Irish food and spirts in Panama City.

3  Thank Dewaine C

Reviewed 11 June 2016

We just happened upon this place walking back to our hotel and stopped in and met Dale and Martin, the Irish owners, along with Martin's beautiful wife, all of whom run a super clean, entertaining bar with a good menu and many beers/liquors to choose from....also an outdoor deck for smokers/outdoor view. Fairly priced and would imagine it's a hoppin' place later at night!

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Nice pub in Panama City. If you want a hearty meal and a good pint this is the place to go. We enjoyed dinner on two occassions at the Blarney Stone and both times the meal was really tasty. Pub grub! Good selection on the menu too. The prices were quite expensive for us travelling on a budget but you got a good sized meal.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

What a find in Panama city! Spent a week in Panama and visited this place 3 times. Had some great Irish stew and a delicious chicken sandwich. Allan, the owner was very friendly and welcoming. A must visit when visiting Panama

Reviewed 3 April 2016

What a gem to discover only yards from my hotel !
A very welcoming bar, frequented by locals and expats alike. For a bitter-loving Englishman to find local craft brewed ale was a dream come true - and unlike the vast majority of craft beer produced all over the world nowadays, this was actually pretty damn good!
Best shepherds pie I've ever had.