All reviews indoor pool del mundo large variety of choices stunning views of the city other star hotels breakfast was amazing wifi service ideal location beautiful hotel buffet breakfast is the cleaning lady room wasn't ready front desk person hard rock cafe shower head large shower hop on hop off bus
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Very happy with the service ,location,price and amenities of the hotel ,very helpful staff and if you need transportation they have a excellent transportation company located in the lower level "Panama Special Service "

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank kennyrobinson0125
MarthaLNoguera, Gerencia General at Hotel Las Americas Golden Tower Panama, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Dear kennyrobinson0125,

We appreciate your time in sharing your experience with us.

We are really proud to learn you and your father had a terrific stay and that enjoyed all of our services.

Please come back and visit us soon!

Regards
Martha Noguera

Reviewed August 20, 2018

It's an amazing hotel with a really helful staff and incredible food. I totally reccomend this place to others. Also the view it's breath taking and really clean. A really good experience and would come back. Daniel G was the best.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
MarthaLNoguera, Gerencia General at Hotel Las Americas Golden Tower Panama, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2018

Dear Rolando T,

Thank you for sharing the great experience you had during your recent stay with us.

It is a pleasure to learn we had exceed all your expectations.

We will share your comments with the hotel staff.

See you back soon!

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is central to everything in Panama City! It’s clean, spacious and the staff is great. My flight came in early and they were able to accommodate my stay earlier with a minimal fee ($27.50 cash). Big ups to Orestes who i spoke with on the phone at the airport and checked me in early.

My boyfriend flew in later and we had no problems checking him in after i did. The hotel is literally behind Hard Rock Hotel so it’s a quick 5 min walk to hit the rooftop pool and bar there if that’s what you’re into.

Breakfast was included for our stay and they had a large selection of food. They have a cereal bar, fruits bar, juice bar, eggs and bacon, and plenty more. It is way better than the free continental breakfast you usually get at a typical hotel. Shout out to Joely and Milagros who made sure I had my hot sauce, juice, and coffee every morning - you ladies rock!

There is also a fitness center with plenty of machines and free weights to play with. Great way to start the day then hit the breakfast buffet.

Only thing was on my first day, I came back the room wasn’t cleaned. However, after I called about it, within the hour while we swam in the indoor pool- we came back and the room looked immaculate!

I will definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone visiting in Panama City. It’s was our first visit and they did not disappoint. Kudos!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maria Theresa C

Dear Maria Theresa C,

We appreciate your time in sharing your experience with us.

We are really proud to learn you had a terrific stay and that you enjoyed all of our services.

Please come back and visit us soon!

Regards

Reviewed August 13, 2018

We spent 6 days at this lovely hotel. We rented a car and they had a free parking lot which was great. The service was excellent at the restaurant. Our room (23rd floor) had a spectacular view and it was a lovely and clean room, everyday the cleaning lady did an excellent job.The surroundings of this hotel have lots of traffic but it does not interfere with the environment inside the hotel. The BEST was having breakfast in the 28th floor, it was PERFECT but one morning we had breakfast in the first floor and it was not nice at all. Too many people and a very confusing place.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a spectacular view
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
MarthaLNoguera, Gerencia General at Hotel Las Americas Golden Tower Panama, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2018

Dear Pintoresca,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your stay with us.

We are very happy you had a great time and also that you enjoyed our services.

We hope you visit us sometime soon!

Regards,

Reviewed July 26, 2018

Beautiful Hotel. AMAZING staff, awesome views, good food & great experience. I LOVE THIS HOTEL! I'm so glad I picked it .I had never been to Panama. They made it enjoyable. This will be the ONLY place I stay when I return

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Demetrius W
MarthaLNoguera, Gerencia General at Hotel Las Americas Golden Tower Panama, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Dear,

We appreciate your time by sharing your experience during your stay with us. It is a pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us, specially the service provided by the Golden staff.

We look forward to see you soon!

Warm regards,