“geeat apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Apartment is 5 minutes from Avenida Balboa.
This is why my place is the best priced and the best location in Panama. City, Panama Washer and dryer in pantry room. Also in pantry room hot water heater, iron.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Apartment is 5 minutes from Avenida Balboa.
Washer and dryer in pantry room. Also in pantry room hot water heater, iron.
Living room with large L shaped sofa, lounger, cable TV, Internet WiFi and air conditioner.
Dining room table for 4.
Outside balcony where you can smoke. It is located in rear of apartment.
Flat screen 40' cable TV with air conditioner and fan in living room.
One of 2 bathrooms in the apartment.
Air conditioner in master suite with a ceiling fan.
Kitchen with stove, oven, microwave and refrigerator.
Large L shaped sofa in living room. All furnishings were imported from the USA of high end brands.
Second bedroom with queen bed,  and ceiling fan.
Stove and oven hood in kitchen.
Master bedroom queen bed, air conditioner, 2 lamps ceiling fan and Wall mounted 32 Cable TV
Stove with oven smoke hood and sink.
Apartment comes complete with  cutlery, plates, side plates, bowls, cups and glasses. All microwave.
Luxurious BMW 745i to pick you up and drop you off at the airport upon arrival and departure.
Outside pool.
1 of 2 full bathrooms in the unit.
Intercom phone between front entrance door, and security date in apartment.
Dresser in third room with sofa bed, fan, washer and dryer and gas water heater.
Apartment is about 20 minutes away from canal.
Panama skyline.
Casco viejo is about 10 minutes away  from apartment.
Avenida Balboa 5 minutes from apartment.
Balboa ave., yacht club and Panama skyline is 5 minutes from apartment.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Hervey Bay, Australia
“geeat apartment”
Reviewed January 3, 2019 for a stay in December 2018
people found this review helpful

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this apartment and the service provided by the owner enhanced the experience. Gustavo’s airport transfer offer was actually the reason we chose this property initially as Panama City was foreign to us and our Spanish is horrible! We are so glad we took up the option as Gustavo took responsibility for collecting us and returning us to the airport for our onward flight. His English is perfect as is his communication generally. He checked on us by email during our visit and suggested a local guide Dan Taylor Figueroa for sightseeing. Dan is a super guy and quickly worked out what we would enjoy seeing. We actually spent both days with him as his rates were reasonable and his English perfect. Thanks guys, you both made a real difference to our short visit to this surprisingly sophisticated city.

Date of stay: December 2018
7 Jan 2019
Cat and Greg were an exceptional couple from Australia. They were both so easy going and communicated perfectly about their objectives and desires while in Panama and I thoroughly enjoyed facilitating all of it for them. I know that we will see each other again, if not on their return trip to Panama our trip to Australia. To all TripAdvisor hosts I completely and 100% highly recommend them to all of you. They were both very highly educated, polite and left the apartment in a very clean and orderly manner. I only wish that all guests were as polite and decent as Cat and Greg.They as well would receive a 5 star rating from me as guests.
starryk02
Hamilton, Canada
“Great Spot!! Close to Everything”
Reviewed September 27, 2018 for a stay in September 2018
people found this review helpful

We entered into negotiations on this apartment six months ago - all along, Gustavo was in touch with us - asking questions; confirming itinerary;

Gustavo picked us up at the airport; took us to the grocery store; and made sure we were all settled in. The apartment is close to everything in the downtown core; the apartment is well equipped (coffee machine, 2 tvs, toaster, fridge, stove, washer/dryer, wifi); the building is very secure (which is great!).

Another good thing - is this apartment is a very short distance from the airport!

We enjoyed our stay at the apartment. It was perfect for our two week stay - if we go back, we would definitely be in touch with Gustavo to arrange times.

Gustavo provided us with ideas for visiting (touring), the mall, restaurants and beaches. It was great to have all this information provided - certainly helped us plan our two weeks.

Another huge bonus for us - was Gustavo arranged for us to meet up with a guide in the area, Dan - what a great guide Dan is; speaks excellent english; knows the area very well; and is very easy going - if you are going and need an excellent guide, please private message me, and I would be happy to pass along his information.

Date of stay: September 2018
28 Sep 2018
Karen and her husband were a real delight to hosts. They were both very accommodating and very polite. At checkout they left the apartment very tidy and clean, as far as even washing the sheets and towels which was not necessary because that is included in the cleaning fee. But they really took advantage of their time in Panama and utilized the tour operator that I use and they were taken to many areas in the interior of Panama that they would not normally be taken to by your average tour operator. I really enjoyed sharing experiences with them and enjoyed getting to know them. I highly recommend them to all other TripAdvisor hosts. They rank 5+ as guests and would welcome them back whenever they may be back in Panama.
Sunshine1...
“A Perfect Place ”
Reviewed August 4, 2018 for a stay in July 2018
person found this review helpful

We stayed for one week. The apartment’s close proximity to restaurants, grocery store, rental car offices, church and shopping centers makes it a perfect place to stay. Mr. Gustavo picks up his guests from the airport and drops them off as well. He also recommends a very nice and knowledgeable tour guide/driver. Indeed, it was an amazing vacation for us.

Date of stay: July 2018
12 Aug 2018
I had a special connection to Elmo because he and his family are from the Philippines originally where I had the fortunate opportunity to grow up from the age of 7 to 20 y/o. I also studied in La Salle, Greenhiills a private English taught school but with primarily all Filipinos. I was very pleased with the manner in which Elmo left the apartment, almost as clean as when I turned it over. The whole family and Elmo in particular were very well mannered and extremely polite. I would highly recommend Elmo to all TripAdvisor hosts with 100% confidence. I do look forward to him returning and also recommending my apartment to other Filipinos. Thank you Elmo for all the 5 star rating, you as well deserve all 5 star ratings.
21Curtis
Baltimore, Maryland
“Perfect”
Reviewed May 18, 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

I spent just over one week of stay and I will travel to this place again and again. I tip my hat of to Mr. Custov a job well done.

Date of stay: May 2018
28 May 2018
thank you very much for having chosen my apartment for your visit to Panama. i enjoyed meeting you from the moment I picked you up at the airport. Due your late arrival I am glad that we made it just in time to the supermarket so you could purchase some basics for the following morning before going to the apartment. That is only one of several reasons why I insist on doing the airport pick up and dropoff. I highly recommend Curtis to all tripadvisor hosts as an excellent guest. They were very respectful and polite, as well as very clea. Curtis You are always welcome back with open arms, just let me know. Be well.
jackdomei...
New York City, New York
“This is where I would stay in Panama!!”
Reviewed January 25, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

Panama City is a big place. That is why you need a nice place to stay. And you need a great host to help you understand the city itself. Look no further. Gustavo is not only a great host -- going the extra 9 yards to make you feel at home and immediately aware of how to navigate the city, but his apartment is wonderful. Great location, clean, safe and with all the amenities you would need to really enjoy your stay. When I go back to Panama or recommend a place to stay for friends planning a visit, this is the one I will return to or suggest. You will not be disappointed. And by the way, Gustavo will meet you at the airport and drop you off. That was a major help to us! I would suggest you do the same.

Date of stay: January 2018
26 Jan 2018
Thank you Jack for such a favourable review, I appreciate all the 5 star ratings. It was a real pleasure to have been able to hosts you while in Panama. I occacially have the opportunity to develope great relationships with guests and I feel that we definetly made a great connection. It was my pleasure to pick you up and drop you off at the airport on your departure flight. You are vey welcome for all the assistance that I provided you while in Panama. I take pride in offering an exceptional apartment and service to all my guests. Thank you for all your kind comments. I highly recommend Jack to all hosts. He was an excellent guest. See you on your next tripto Panama or on my next trip to NY.
Anne l
“Week in panamá”
Reviewed June 30, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

We enjoyed a week in Panama at the Bella Vista garden. The apartment had good wifi, a terrace, a well supplied kitchen, a clothes washer that proved invaluable, and a decent location. Also, the building had a small pool that we used. The owner, Gustavo, was helpful and pleasant. Our only complaint was that cabinet handles and some pots and pans in the kitchen were sticky when we arrived. We choose to believe that this was a one time lapse.

Thank you Gustavo for getting us back to the airport with plenty of time, as I requested.

Date of stay: June 2017
2 Jul 2017
Thank you for the kind review. Yes the issue with the pots and pans was a one time over site on the part of the maid, that will never happen again. I enjoyed hosting all of you. I prefer to pick you up and drop you off at the airport, I assure that you arrive with plenty of time and it is easier at check in with all the security at the building. I am glad I could help you out on your trip to Panama and be able to accommodate your request to have a fantastic stay. You are welcome.
money_bel...
Medellin, Colombia
“EXCELLENT PLACE, GREAT LOCATION, GREAT VALUE”
Reviewed June 1, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This is a great alternative to staying in a small overpriced hotel in Panama City. The apartment is walking distance to grocery stores, bars, restaurants, casinos and nightlife. Nice and bright apartment with a full kitchen and laundry machines right in the apartment. Had a great stay there. Will return when I go back to Panama.

Date of stay: May 2017
Your age range 35-49
3 Jun 2017
Thank you for your review and all 5 star ratings. I always enjoy having you repeatedly staying in my apartment. You are always welcome.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.