All reviewsfull kitchenplaza bolivarmain buildinggreat kitchenhistoric casco viejoliving roomsimon bolivarsecure garagememory foamrestaurants downstairssized kitchenon site parkingprivate patiohalf bathsister propertyarranging transportationperfect location
Reviewed July 22, 2018

This place was great! They arranged for a ride from the airport, they were there as we left the customs area. The suites are very spacious and luxurious. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable. I can’t say enough good things about the location, the space and the staff. The two bedroom suite we stayed in is great for families.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
LaIsabelaSuites, Front Office Manager at La Isabela Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2018

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. Our guests feedback is very valuable to us since it allows us to rectify and improve our service and experience! We work really hard to guarantee a high-level service as you deserve.Thank you for your great comments on our staff and hope to have you back here at your home in Panama.

Reviewed July 21, 2018

I visited La Isabela for the first time in April 2016, ever since I have been dreaming of returning and finally this year I fulfilled that dream and returned.

The first time I visited La Isabela I was blown away by the accommodation and staff. I was worried I had over glorified the visit and my return would not live up to my expectations. I was wrong.

They set me up in a beautiful two floor suite, every available surface was spotlessly clean and the interior design was beautiful. The staff went above and beyond to accommodate my needs and I even met the owners. The owners were so kind and made sure I was taken care of every day of my stay.

Thank you so much for a lovely time La Isabela, I hope to return a third time!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends

It has been a great honor to have you again as a guest on your visit to Panama. Our goal is to make the stay of our guests an unforgettable experience. We want you to feel like home. Thank you for your wonderful comments and we hope to see you soon around here. Best regards.

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Visited La Isabella this July with our family and had a great time! Very friendly staff, were there to assist us with all our questions! Rooms were very comfortable and clean. All in all a great experience! Highly recommended!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

I am really glad to hear you and your family had such a great stay with us. It was a pleasure having your family as our guests and we hope to welcome you back very soon. Kind regards.

Reviewed July 16, 2018

La Isabela was perfect for our little family. Rooms are spotlessly clean with a great location in the old part of city. We will definitely be coming back if travel brings us back to Panama City. Thanks for a great stay!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LaIsabelaSuites, Manager at La Isabela Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Thank you for staying at La Isabela Suites during your visit to Panama City. It has been a pleasure to be your host and we hope to welcome you and family back soon!! Kind regards.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

The room was beautiful with a really nice sized balcony that had a great view of the plaza. The location was also great. The attention from the staff was great as well. i would highly recommend this to anyone looking to stay in casco, even if just 1 or 2 nights

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

We are very grateful for your comments and for preferring us in your visit to Panama, our main commitment is to make our guests feel at home, we wish you to come back soon and stay with us again. Best regards