Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
It’s small but worth the trip!

Don’t expect to be amazed but this zoo is great for the location. For people who always complain... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Crystal S
via mobile
good

Beautiful zoo! Lots of great animals and it was very clean! they have an animal hospital on site... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
baynicole
Fruitvale, Texas
via mobile

All reviews train ride local zoo nice zoo white tiger larger zoos interesting animals animals seem wide variety of animals natural habitat family outing gift shop great exhibits lions louisiana enclosures tapir perimeter
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

I have visited this zoo multiple times. I have gone as a child, taken my children and now my grandchildren. My husband and I love to stroll there and stop to look at the animals. The grounds are kept clean. The beautiful live oaks trees provide shade, as well as, a relaxing atmosphere. Kids love the train ride through the park. There is an extra charge for the train ride. The concession stand is reasonably priced in comparison to other zoos or parks. Monkeys are always a favorite with me and the baby is always entertaining. Perfect place to get your stroll, fresh air and unwind.

1  Thank Teresa W
Reviewed March 7, 2018

My family and I recently took a Friday afternoon to take in the zoo. It is a wonderful small zoo and we really enjoyed it

Reviewed January 25, 2018

We always enjoy visiting the zoo. It's clean and well maintained. The animals seem to be treated as humanly as can be expected in a zoo. Fun train ride. A bit pricey for a family.

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

We’ve been to this zoo so many times over the years. We’ve been for multiple field trips and birthday parties and just plain fun. It’s a very quaint zoo and well kept. It’s so much better than the zoo in Lafayette! I would definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank breaux027
Reviewed January 2, 2018

This zoo had a lot of animals to out the day we visited. Does not have a good eatery though. Close to the mall.