Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights

A fine little zoo

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
TheCamMan
Saratoga Springs, Utah

All reviews train ride local zoo nice zoo white tiger larger zoos interesting animals animals seem wide variety of animals natural habitat family outing gift shop great exhibits lions louisiana zookeepers enclosures tapir
Reviewed 1 week ago

My daughter works here as a zookeeper and on my trip to visit her a trip to the zoo was a must. It is a very small, quaint zoo, but plenty of animals and exceptionally clean. It is a must stop for family day or night!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a pleasant little surprise. On a whim I stopped by this zoo and was happy I did. Lots of animals for it's size!

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Don’t expect to be amazed but this zoo is great for the location. For people who always complain there is nothing to do, this zoo is a great day trip. Take advantage ... walk around multiple times and just enjoy the animals. This place is a hidden gem.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Beautiful zoo! Lots of great animals and it was very clean! they have an animal hospital on site and they have a window where you can watch an operation! They were renovating several spots so hopefully they will be fixed by our next visit! we even got to have the little train ride through the park. definitely will come back!

1  Thank baynicole
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

The climb up steps, front or back, is worth the Information and pleasant conversation.
Tours, directions, costumed enactors, food and restrooms are offered enthusiastically.
Do not miss this whether your first or sixteenth visit to Alexandria!

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

This zoo took us about 2-2.5 hours to go through. We loved going through this zoo and have been a couple times and will go again. The zoo trails are gorgeous and there are quite a few animals to see and it’s so cheap to get into too.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

I was surprised at how much we enjoyed our trip to the Alexandria zoo. It's not a huge zoo, but a lot of thought has gone into it. We took the train ride around the zoo and then walked through to look at the exhibits. I was thrilled to see fans mounted on the habitats to keep the animals cool. The habitats are large with lots of greenery. The animals did not seem stressed. We really enjoyed the signage, which told you a lot about the animals. Everyone had a good time. The little ones enjoyed the excursion. The big kids enjoyed the excursion. Good job, Alexandria!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

I found it ideal to take pictures of the animal and because of it's compactness, it was not very tiring to walk the complete park.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

I enjoy a good zoo and this one did not disappoint. I love animals and to observe them up close and this place gives you that opportunity .Well kept grounds and lots of animals to see. Great for the entire family to enjoy

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Great zoo that is shaded throughout and an easy visit with children. Thoughtful layout and entertaining. Very well maintained.