“saturday sweet treat”

Add it.
Little Cakes with Big Attitude
Ranked #2 of 5 Dessert in Alexandria
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

my kids and i always love coming to this place. the cupcakes and cookies are very sweet and delicious. the staff is friendly and establishment is very clean.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

The best cupcake shake "yes- cupcake shake" & it is So so so good!
The flavor is amazing! Sweet & Rich flavor but not something that is so sweet that it's not tasty.
My wife likes the "anything salted carmel" & raved about her little cupcake!

Don't Miss Little Cakes in Alexandria!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed May 13, 2017 via mobile

Just picked up my cupcake order and disappointed. I placed order last week for specific icing color and decoration and upon pickup not correct. The order sheet had exactly what I wanted and my phone number. It was explained to me that the original order could not be completed with my icing request. However, why was this not explained to me when I placed the order, or discussed with me over the phone? For 2.75$ a cupcake an apology is all I received and an offer to go apply new icing. This was an anniversary celebration with a luncheon reservation scheduled for today at 1130 out of town and not an option. If you are looking for specialty with a certain look try elsewhere. This business needs to train it's workers and review orders before completing. If you have questions call the customer and discuss for any possible changes. That is good business practices.
Judy

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

So yummy every time! Great cupcakes and cake balls. The paleo items are yummy, yummy. Just added a new coffee bar too! Dine in or get items to go.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed June 21, 2016

Their cupcakes are to die for! Seriously! It's too hard to pick just one flavor, so you end up leaving with several! :) My personal favorite is the sea salt caramel. And I believe they use locally grown/in-season products for their cupcakes.

Date of visit: April 2016