Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$103
Hotels.comUS$103
eDreamsUS$103
Agoda.comUS$103
PricelineUS$103
TravelocityUS$103
All reviews wonderful condition comfortable beds easy access stayed for two nights we loved our stay appalachian trail adirondack chairs atv porch lodge greenville motel matt trailer snowmobile accommodations proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed September 26, 2020 via mobile

We absolutely loved our stay at Abbot Trailside Lodging cabin #7. Our cabin was beautiful and extremely clean. Enjoyed the peace and quiet sitting next to the fire pit at night. Grateful for the easy access to the firewood also. This was our 5th hotel/motel on our trip from DE to ME hiking the Appalachian Trail with our dog and this was by far the best place we had stayed. We would highly recommend this place. Hoping to be back soon.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2020

My husband and I have stayed at Abbot Trailside a few times before. We keep going back due to the clean, quiet, cute Lodge. and the pricing is excellent. As usual we were not disappointed. We had to cut out trip short due to car problems and Matt was so accommodating. Thank you so much for another relaxing getaway. Would recommend Abbott any day.
Joan

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed August 17, 2020 via mobile

We loved our stay at Abbot Trailside. Very clean room and everything was setup wonderful. We were able to park truck and trailer no problem and park our side by side feet from our room and the trail.Food gas and anything else you need is easily accessible from the trails.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2020 via mobile

What a wonderful surprise to find very clean, well maintained rooms and cabins. The beds were good quality. The rooms larger than a motel. We're already planning on another trip and staying for a little longer time. We highly recommend this establishment.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2020

I stayed for two nights here earlier this month and was very glad I did. It took a little looking to find—it’s on a gravel road two turns off the state highway—but there are blue signs to guide you. It’s right next to an ATV trail, and that seemed to be the big reason the other guests were there. But I chose it for its proximity to Monson and Greenville for hiking. It’s a great choice for that and is significantly cheaper than staying in Greenville. It has four motel rooms and three full size cabins. I was in the motel, and my room was spacious and clean. Everything worked very well, and the mini fridge and microwave came in handy. It was a little odd being in a room with no photos or art, but the not a huge deal. My motel room had a porch with plastic Adirondack chairs; it was a very quiet and relaxing place to sit in the evening.
It was a little different than a regular motel/hotel. You get a key code by e-mail after reserving your room. There isn’t an on-site office, but there is a phone outside from which to call them. And it really is out in the country—bring your food when you come (they do have a Keurig machine) The beds were extra comfortable. Parking is ample. If I were up there for a hiking trip,again, I would be glad to return—it’s a fine place that’s a fine value.

Date of stay: June 2020