Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews atv trails level sites quiet hours wifi maine bathhouse
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2018

We stayed in 2 sites with friends. The campground is very well kept and clean.Sites large and level. WiFi didn't work for us.Be sure to take Pond Road to the campground. Both our regular and RV GPS took us to the road just beyond Pond Rd. According to a local, he directs folks looking for the campground back to Pond Road on a daily basis.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

Very nice, well kept property. Lots to do without leaving the campground. Tons of hiking trails, ATV trails, hayrides, amazing game room, updated horseshoe pits, basketball court and volleyball court. Thwy have a very clean, heated pool, a snack bar, ice cream scoop shop and large gift shop. It is so well maintained and well kept that it has a resort feel to the place. Place is busy during the day but it gets nice and quiet during the night. The sites are reasonably private and wooded. Would recommend this place.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Large woodsy level sites (nice cabins available too), trees between neighbors, quiet (no road noise, just an occasional loon call), very helpful staff, reasonable rates, full hook-ups, kayak rentals, pool, ATV trails, free air pump, nearby ponds, best shower houses we've ever seen, library, camp store, ice cream, pizza to go, laundry, recycling, recreation room, firewood and fire rings, almost no bugs/flies, discounts for extended stays, free WiFi, phone reception, very service oriented. We kept extending our stay, because we enjoyed this campground and the surrounding area so much. Ended up spending almost 2 weeks when we started with 3 days.

Great bakery nearby, moose watching, fishing, swimming, boating, arts & culture, within half an hour of Moosehead Lake and Greenville. Matt and his staff have listened to their customers' suggestions and made this a top notch campground by all standards. They deserve excellent reviews, but I hate to let the secret out. We hope to come back next year. This is our new favorite campground.

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

The pros:
The place is very clean and well kept.

You can hear Loons while you sit by your camp fire.

The Cons:
The sites are a little tight.

My GPS brought me down a lot of crazy dirt roads that have been blocked off. I would like to add that I had to back my 32’ camper out of some tricky areas. Google maps seems to be more accurate and should keep you on paved roads.

The store they have only sells the basics. If you want beer or anything else it’s about a 20 minute ride.

Overall I really loved the place and it’s a great springboard to all of the activities the area offers. I would go back and stay longer next time and plot out my route prior to arrival.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

This park is wonderful! The office/store has necessities, games,large clean bathrooms and one of their laundries. The staff is friendly and helpful. Close to a lot of beautiful scenery. The most well kept and welcoming sites and staff so far.

Date of stay: June 2018