Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Residence Inn
FindHotel
PricelineUS$169
Expedia.comUS$169
HurbUS$199
All reviews bates college full kitchen two room suite a great stay the breakfast area bagels housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2020

The staff was very responsive & friendly, but our room (& our friend's room which was on a different floor) reeked of smoke. A lot of smokers seem to be at the hotel as there are cigarette butts all over the outside. Also, 90% of the guests weren't wearing masks in the hallways, in the middle of the COVID pandemic. They also weren't keeping their distance. The hotel said they could only recommend that guests wear masks...

THe property location is at a super busy intersection surrounded by strip malls so there is nowhere to take a stroll.

Date of stay: August 2020
Scott Laura, General Manager at Residence Inn Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2020

Dear Kikik1234,

I appreciate your comments. Our hotel will always remain a non-smoking facility, but it sounds like according to your comments that our policy was violated. We hold strict penalties to anyone not adhering to our no-smoking policy. I sincerely apologize if you were affected by this. Furthermore, I share your concerns about facemasks and I talk to guests daily about their importance, if not for them then than others. Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Stay Safe,

Reviewed July 30, 2020

We have been customers of BONVOY for years and have always had a great stay. We have literally stayed for months at a Residence Inn in NY while renovations were done on our home. That is why we were so shocked at our experience here. We checked in to the hotel for a 5 night stay. In the middle of the night, a roach crawled onto my pillow and into my hair. I did not sleep all night. In the morning we spoke to the front desk, and while apologetic, the response was only that they were sorry and would have housekeeping pay more attention to the rooms. Not exactly confidence building in the era of COVID. We paid for the night, and promptly booked another hotel. Very disappointed.

Date of stay: July 2020

Dear kellykorine,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I wanted to apologize for the unfortunate stay you experienced while at our property. We are often commended for our cleanliness and attention to detail, especially during these times of escalated tension amongst the average traveler. Again, my apologies and I will be following-up on your concerns with my team.

Scott A. Laura

Reviewed March 22, 2020

This was a simple one night stay. The upgraded room was very clean, spacious and had all the items needed for a long pleasant stay. Customer service was excellent. The only knock we had was we had an early departure (7:00 am) and were hoping for some of the included breakfast. They did not, however, open the doors to the breakfast area although were were sitting in the area waiting. We left at 6:45 and the area was still closed. Other than that a great stay!

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank dlmarchand
ScottL3472, General Manager at Residence Inn Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2020

Dear dlmarchand,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. My apologies that you weren't able to join us for breakfast. I wish you mentioned something to the Front Desk staff. We would've certainly got you something before you hit the road. I do appreciate your kind words about the staff and your accommodations.

These are uncertain times that we are living in, please stay healthy & safe. We look forward to being your host again next time your travels bring you to Auburn, ME.

Scott A. Laura

Reviewed January 6, 2020

The room was very clean and spacious. The hotel is in proximity to quality restaurant in Auburn and Lewiston. Great for parents and students visiting the Bates College campus. It is my favorite place to stay when I come to the area.

Date of stay: November 2019
ScottL3472, General Manager at Residence Inn Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

Dear LyseH6,

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Auburn and for taking the time to post your experience on TripAdvisor. We look forward to your next visit to your "favorite place to stay"... we love that!!!

Reviewed December 6, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is conveniently located close to the Auburn Mall and a lot of restaurants. It is c lean, welcoming hotel with a spacious lobby that is worker friendly is you’re here on business plenty of tables and chairs to work while you wait for your room to be ready or if your waiting for coworkers. There is an inviting fireplace as well. The lobby also has a small convenience store for snack and drinks, soft and alcoholic. Free breakfast is located right off the lobby it’s clean, spacious and offered eggs made three different ways and several meat options. It also has waffles, bagels, cold cereal, coffee, juice, etc. there is a pool and other amenities, but I was only here for one night and cannot rate.

My room was amazing — I had a separate living area where I could work, a full kitchen and an incredibly comfortable bed. The bathroom was spacious and had a shower. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. If you are staying in the area, I would choose this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
ScottL3472, General Manager at Residence Inn Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2019

Dear AMHarvie,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review on our hotel! I just finished sharing your post with the team. They were very proud as I read your words to them. We are a very tight-knit family and are all very happy of the impact that we had on your stay. We look forward to the next time you travel to the Auburn area.

Happy Holidays,