All reviews lovely home bates college olga lewiston bedroom
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

This B&B was so worth the $. Olga the proprietor is an amazing cook and hostess. Every morning was amazing and she was so sweet! The home is in amazing shape and so clean !!Decorated with beautiful things, with a weird Asian touch added in artwork, kinda of strange. Enjoyed an evening walk to a local brewery/pub Gritty's for music and good grub! I highly suggest this place!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Olga D, Owner at The Munroe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2016

Dear Engine612! Thank you for you kind follow up and sharing with the future guests your personal experience. Your group was fun and high spirited, and your presence made us and other guests jolly! Making the best of your travel is always a two way exchange! Thank you for being wonderful guests all the way! I wish you many more fun and long trips away from home!

Reviewed August 25, 2016

My husband and I stayed there for one night in August. The hostess was very professional. Her b&b is lovely and the breakfast was more than substantial and delicious!!! Perfectly presented on the deck overlooking her garden. This is a real gem, so if you are passing through Auburn/Lewiston area and need a place to stay, this is the place.

Room Tip: There are only 4 rooms and all of them are very nice.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you, Pinthin! I am so grateful to read reviews that give me high five (*****) and a glimpse on the guest's perspective of their experience staying at the inn. I love my little inn and I love hosting guests, and having small pleasant human encounters. I always want to leave a positive impact to the guests' traveling escapade over all. After all, vacation or not, being away from home is a break from the mundane demands of life.

Reviewed July 29, 2016

We spent the last night of a summer get-away at the Munroe Inn with its eclectic style of furnishings and its and warm, inviting innkeeper, Olga. We enjoyed our stay from the minute we were greeted by Hurricane, the canine mascot of the inn. Olga is a wonderful host, providing first-class amenities and a gourmet quaity breakfast. She engaged in lively conversation when approached, but was otherwise, completely unobtrusive.
We have raved about this inn to everyone, and are hoping to return sometime soon for a longer stay.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Olga D, Owner at The Munroe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2016

Dear Scott,
Thank you so much for your kind words! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and that you found everything to your liking. The Munroe Inn prides itself in its historical roots, and I am delighted to hear that you were charmed by our decor, amenities, and breakfast offerings. I enjoyed hosting you, and please do come again!

Best,

Reviewed July 15, 2016 via mobile

I can't say enough about our experience at The Munroe Inn. The minute you walk through the front door, the beauty and charm of the inn strikes you. The room was VERY large, and the bathroom was great. The old tub claw was beautiful, and the shower itself was very nice.
As great as the inn was, Olga was just as great. Her communication with us was phenomenal, and her concern for our rest and relaxation was as sincere as it could be.
Why stay at a hotel, when you can stay in a national historic landmark instead?
Next time I am in the area, I will definitely be calling Olga to stay at The Munroe Inn.

Hurricane is a great dog - very friendly!!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Olga D, Owner at The Munroe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2016

Dear Anthony,
Thank you so much for your kind words! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay, and that you found everything to your liking. The Munroe Inn prides itself in its historical roots, and I am delighted to hear that you were charmed by our decor. It was a delight hosting you, and please do come again!

Warmly,

Reviewed July 6, 2016

Our host, Olga, was very accommodating and keeps a beautiful Inn. We'll be back. We enjoyed our stay, hmm what else can I say because Trip adviser wants 200 character minimum. The room and bed were quite comfortable. We had a private bathroom. The B&B has beautiful architectural details, pretty stained glass windows and Tiffany lamps.

Room Tip: Speak to Olga, she will help make your stay comfortable.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Hello!
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am pleased that you felt positively about your stay, and that you found everything to your liking. The Munroe Inn prides itself in its historical roots, and I am delighted to hear that you were charmed by our decor, amenities, and breakfast offerings. Attention to detail is what we strive for! It was a delight hosting you, and please do come again!

Best,