All reviews interesting artwork great dog gorgeous house bates college old house comfortable beds breakfast was delicious every morning olga lewiston suite linens convenience
Reviewed November 24, 2017

...to the Munroe Inn, and not likely to be our last. We visit our granddaughter at camp and look forward to staying at the Munroe Inn. Olga is a charming host and she makes sure her guest are comfortable. We're looking forward to our next visit.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Olga D, Owner at The Munroe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2018

Thank you, Lynn, for your kind encouragement! I love all my guests, they all bring a unique personal experience meeting them. Would love to see you again!

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

We had a fantastic stay at the Munroe Inn. The rooms were beautifully decorated and immaculately clean. And Olga, the host, couldn't be more welcoming and gracious. Hospitable without being intrusive. The breakfast was delicious, local, and healthy. And the best beds on our 10-day trip through ME, NS, and PEI!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Olga D, Owner at The Munroe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Thank you, Gary! It's a very generous review and it made me smile! Keep Jolene traveling with you, she is a happy fluffy!

Reviewed July 24, 2017

We have been going to the Munroe Inn every summer when we schedule our visiting day at camp for the past 7 years. Olga is a warm and gracious host. She is very accommodating and welcoming. She has a lovely daughter and great dog that make you feel part of the family.The house is lovey with lots of character, and interesting artwork and antiques. The bed and linens are extremely comfortable.The location is perfect for us. Olga makes a delicious and healthy breakfast every morning and serves it on a beautiful outdoor porch (weather permitting) at your convenience. We will definitely return and I wholeheartedly recommend the Munroe Inn to others.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Olga D, Owner at The Munroe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Thank you, Deb and Doug! You are wonderful guests and I care very much for your kind words and support! See you next year!

Reviewed June 2, 2017

My sister and I stayed at The Munroe Inn for two nights. The inn is a lovely little place located very conveniently in Auburn. The rooms are very comfortable, homey, and traditional. The entire house is decorated with beautiful bouquets of garden flowers, creating a very welcoming feel. Olga is absolutely wonderful. She is incredibly friendly and accommodating, always making sure we had everything we needed and preparing us delicious breakfasts. Her dog, Hurricane, was a great companion to have during our stay. Overall, we were very happy with our choice and would definitely recommend to others!

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Olga D, Owner at The Munroe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2017

Thank you very much, Christina! It was lovely to have you and your sister over! Hope your summer will be filled with fun!

Reviewed May 8, 2017

This beautiful Inn was such a delightful place to stay! I was on a business trip, and my husband came along with me. We spent two nights at the Munroe Inn and enjoyed every minute! We'll definitely be back!

The Inn is furnished with antiques and interesting furniture and objects, but feels totally warm and welcoming. The bedrooms are very spacious; and the common rooms are gracious and comfortable.

The bed was great, with warm and cozy linens (necessary for our chilly-weather stay!). We both slept soundly and woke up feeling great!

The bedroom was furnished with every amenity I could think of, and then some! Kleenex, shampoo, cotton balls, good hair dryer....and lots more.

The Innkeeper (and her daughter) were friendly, cheerful, helpful and yet, somehow, unobtrusive. We really enjoyed meeting them, and felt as if we were "among friends" from the very first. (We never felt like they were looking over our shoulders, but they were always available as needed and wanted. We'd actually like to spend more time with them on the next trip!)

The breakfasts were spectacular - inventive and tasty food, served at our convenience.

All in all, I simply can't recommend this Inn highly enough. I've stayed in the generic hotels in this area many times for business over the years, and this place is head and shoulders above any of them for basically the same price!

Room tip: There are only a few rooms, and each one is a delight!
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Olga D, Owner at The Munroe Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2017

Thank you very much for your generous and kind review, Willowbirch! I am touched and humbled by your kindness and you taking the time to write about the experience you shared with us. We hope to see you again soon!