Lowest prices for your stay
US$177
SAVE US$21
PricelineUS$177
eDreamsUS$177
StayForLongUS$193
All reviews front desk river walk androscoggin river restaurant staff room was clean business trip great stay maine lobby trail
Selected filters
Reviewed September 30, 2020

My fiance and I went on an "engagement-moon" including a stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Riverwatch. Upon leaving, I realized I had left behind some irreplaceable, local artist made jewelry so we called to inform them and request it be returned to us. Upon the first call, we spoke with the head of housekeeping directly who was very short with us on the phone and took a phone number to call back. By the next day, we still had not heard back so we called again. We were unable to get in touch with a person directly and received an automated message stating to please allow 24 hours for follow up. So we did. No problem. A couple days later, still nothing so we called again. Still couldn't get in direct contact with a human so we left a pleasant message stating the importance of the missing item and again requesting callback. Nothing. A week or two later, I filed a formal complaint. I was told I would hear back within 7-10 days. So again I trusted the process and waited. 12 days later, nothing. I followed up AGAIN and was told that in their records, they had already followed up with me. A blatant untruth. Clearly my items were stolen at this point and Hilton is responding negligently through avoidance and my patience has run out. My recommendation, avoid the monster company that is Hilton.

I do want to note that the front desk staff were lovely, friendly, and accommodating.

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Kleigh6
Reviewed August 26, 2020

This hotel is a hidden gem, not only because it is away from the beaten tourist path, but also because it is almost impossible to reach them by phone. But don't worry, once you arrive, you will find a whole team of attentive and friendly staff. Lauren of night shift and Becky of day shift are fantastic, Neil taking breakfast order is very good as well. And other staff are also very helpful, including a gentlemen wearing mask walking around, who looks like a guest but in fact a staff trying to help other guests.

The location is good, the river view is supposed to be good, but be aware there is almost no water in Aug, so you won't see a river or a fall or even a pond, you can only see giant Maine rocks, still not bad. They offer free hot breakfast for Hilton Gold members including kids. The food is one of the most delicious I had ever tried in all Hiltons.

The whole team running this hotel could be put in the most high end Hilton flagship property .

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed July 11, 2020 via mobile

Full disclosure-my stay was during the CV 19 national health crisis. There just was no personality, no food service so delivery was you best option. Staff seemed to be very nice but very hard to find. Simple requests went unanswered or not performed. So all in all clean and acceptable just not memorable.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2020

Very awesome staff and food was good.
On the riverside with a view of the falls with an awesome river walk! Loved it! Would definitely stay again! Two pubs within walking distance with good food and music.

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed March 11, 2020

I stay at hotels 4-6 times a Month and Hilton Garden INN Auburn Riverwatch was one of the best stays in a long time.
I had forgotten my cell phone charger and would have been at a loss without a fully charged phone, Veronica let me use her's and saved my day! You don't see that much anymore.

Date of stay: March 2020