Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Quality
TravelocityUS$99
Orbitz.comUS$99
CheapTicketsUS$99
TripadvisorUS$89
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 9, 2020 via mobile

Our stay was brief, one night, and we were charged $170.00. It was my boyfriend, me and our dog. The room was a smoking room and it showed. For the money we paid we should have had a room that didnt have chunks of some foreign object on the walls, cigarette burns on the sink counter, , the shower has paint chipping off the walls IN the shower, there is a sheet and a fleece blanket on the bed, I need to remind everyone I paid $170.00 for this dive.I would never ever tell anyone to stay here, in fact I will go out of my way to tell friends to NOT stay.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
RICHARD Nelson, General Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2020

Dear Guest: Thank you for staying with us and also for your review. Your valuable feedback will assist us in making improvements where needed. We will be updating all guest rooms this fall as we convert to a Choice property.

Reviewed February 23, 2020 via mobile

Front desk staff was not at all friendly and close to rude. Breakfast was a joke. They had some instant oatmeal and donuts. They don’t keep it stocked at all. I’ll look for something better next time we’re in the area.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
RICHARD Nelson, General Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2020

Dear Guest: Thank you staying with us and also for your review. I am sorry that our Guest service was not what you would expect and that our breakfast did not please. We take great pride in our front desk service with on going training and I will share your review with our team to make them aware of your feelings. We do offer much more than oatmeal and donuts including biscuits with gravy...Fresh fruits....Yogurt....Bagels ....toast....muffins......and we re - stock over and over each morning. We hope you will try us again as we do our best to please our guests.

Reviewed November 4, 2019

Right off the highway(95) sits this sprawling motel, complete with pool, exercise room and trees out back. Staff were all friendly and accommodating, room was warm and quiet and rates were reasonable. Prepaid from an internet provider was the lowest I could find. Breakfast was basic but full of good choices. So, highly recommended if you need a bed in the Auburn/Lewiston area.

Room tip: We stayed on backside, facing the white birch trees. Was quiet and away from most of the coming and goings.
Date of stay: November 2019
RICHARD N, General Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2019

Dear Guest: Thank you for staying at Fireside Inn and Suites and also for your kind review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We do have the best location in town and our rates and service is hard to beat. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 10, 2019

I had to lug my stroller up/down the stairs (no elevator) - nobody told me there was no elevator at booking. I assume they tell people who specifically ask for handicap access but I would have rented a room on the first floor if I had known this travelling with children. Paid extra for a suite to save on dining & no pots or pans to cook with. Called front desk to ask about pans and they "forgot" to call me back. Pool was a safety issue. Seemed to be draining onto the lawn around it and instead of shutting it down they left the gates open with a hose running into the pool (trip hazard for little kids). Their sign boasts they've done a half million in renovations but the parking lot is still an atrocity and cannot put in an elevator? I put my towels outside for pick up very early one morning. When I saw a housekeeper later on I asked for more and she freaked out about the missing towels that somebody already picked up. My 13 year old son even noted some design and construction flaws in our "newly renovated" room. We also witnessed what appeared to be a sex worker leaving a room in the back parking lot.

Date of stay: June 2019
RICHARD N, Guest Relations Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2019

Dear Guest: Thank you for staying with us and also for your review. I am sorry that we did not have a first floor room to meet your needs, we make every effort to honor all requests. Our company has made many improvements to our hotel and will continue until the property is in top notch shape. Again thank you for your feedback as it helps us make improvements moving forward.

Reviewed October 5, 2019 via mobile

Shabby place. Old musty. Asked for non smoking room. Extra charge for this and they gave us a room reeking of tobacco smoke. This is an old place with an attempt to refresh that failed. Rates start at 199.00 so we expected at least acceptable.Do not recommend.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RICHARD N, Public Relations Manager at Fireside Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2019

Dear Guest: Thank you for staying with us and also for your review. I am sorry that your stay was not what you would expect from Fireside - Auburn. We have a very strong non - smoking policy in place and we may of missed the mark when we inspected your room prior to your arrival. We have been under renovation for over a year now and will will not stop until all rooms are done. As far as the rates....Our Sunday to Thursday rates are in the$ 99.00 range. You most likely hit us on a very busy fall weekend where the average rate for this area is well over $199.00. We hope you try us again and please request a renovated room, I am sure you will be very pleased.