Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$98
Booking.comUS$98
Hotels.comUS$98
eDreamsUS$98
Agoda.comUS$98
HurbUS$98
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2018 via mobile

Excellent place for an affordable overnight in the Auburn-Lewiston area. Very convenient and clean. Comfortable stay. Good location. Easy in, easy out. And owner very friendly, always on hand to help and answer questions.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Comandante-of-Fun
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

When traveling through Auburn we tried to get a room at one of the name brand hotels. They were all sold out due to an event in town. Even the bed and breakfasts were booked. We came across the Center Street Value Inn and they had a room. I was skeptical of the area but it was a great price and the room was clean. We had no problem at all and would return.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kingcrabb65
Reviewed July 3, 2018

We loved our 2nd floor room! The balcony was nice for coffee in the morning, watching the birds flit around the meadow. The room was clean and quiet, with super comfy beds (linens were soft and cozy). Great staff too, both the night and morning desk clerks - friendly and helpful! We will stay again on our return trip!

Room tip: 2nd floor rooms have big balconies
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2017 via mobile

Dirty shower stall lousy breakfast. Way too expensive for what you get. It was not worth it and nighttable missing on one side of bed. No coffee in room. Also no plugs by the bed to plug your phone or computer.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2017

Recently my friend and I stayed at the Center Street Value Inn. We arrived early due to an event that afternoon. I found out that I had mistakenly made the reservation for a month earlier. The owner/manager patiently worked with me to get me a room. He did not charge since I had paid but was a no show. This goes a long way in paying it forward and I was so thankful. He would not take a tip for his services. Our room was fine, he even had us check it out to make sure it would be okay. Now this is not a 5 star hotel. It was fine for a night or two, clean, hot water and a very nice breakfast area with plenty of choices . Thank you again for making us feel welcome. If we are back, we will stay here again!

Date of stay: August 2017