Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
HomewoodUS$149
PricelineUS$143
Hotels.comUS$143
Expedia.comUS$143
Orbitz.comUS$143
Lol.travelUS$156
All reviews fire pit great hotel rooms are spacious indoor pool the entire staff king suite excellent stay business trip hot breakfast front desk staff free breakfast would definitely stay here again fresh fruit dishwasher social amenities couch
Selected filters
Reviewed October 21, 2020

We took a little fall trip to Augusta with our dog and stayed at the Homewood. The hotel was nice and comfortable. There's a nice fire pit area, indoor pool and an area for the dogs to go. The rooms were clean and comfortable and they still had breakfast which was nice.
This was the first hotel I've stayed in since COVID and felt safe with the hotel's precautions.

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank jgiano
Reviewed October 4, 2020

I am nervous about staying in hotels these days, but my brother was in the hospital so I needed to make the trip. I felt SO safe here! The room was immaculate, and all staff and guests were wearing masks. People used the elevator one group at a time.

Breakfast had many choices (all individually wrapped), including a hot breakfast individually served in a to-go container to eat wherever you felt comfortable.

Great value for the money. The room was enormous, with a fridge, stove, dishwasher and table for 4. I would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank Ann c
Reviewed September 18, 2020

I cannot tell you how much we enjoyed our stay at this Homewood. It was WAY more than I expected for the price. The room was huge and had everything we needed. In fact, it is the first time I have stayed in a hotel that had a chaise-type lounger section of the sofa. SO relaxing!

We were just driving through on our way to Portland and it was an easy stop. We found ourselves wishing we had booked another night.

The Covid measures made me feel very comfortable. At the weekday evening social and at breakfast, they provided gloves for you to pick up the individually packaged items. The staff was great also!

If you are staying in Augusta, you will be very happy here.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed August 3, 2020 via mobile

We have stayed at this hotel multiple times now and every visit is so enjoyable. They offer a full hot breakfast in the morning and weekday evenings they offer a gathering with food and drinks as well. The staff are all very friendly. The rooms/suites are clean and spacious. Perfect for families vacationing. The pool area is nice and clean. The prices are reasonable. The location is convenient to both the highway and all the shopping and attractions in town. This is the only place we like to stay at when in the city visiting family and friends. Highly recommend staying here.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for one night recently. Hotel is fairly new and well designed. Complimentary food during social hours was a pleasant surprise due to COVID. Would definitely stay here again for business if I had the opportunity.

Date of stay: July 2020