Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21-05-22
Homewood
Free cancellation until 21-05-22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 21-05-21
Hotels.comUS$199
Expedia.comUS$199
Lol.travelUS$224
All reviews fire pit great hotel rooms are spacious indoor pool the entire staff king suite excellent stay business trip hot breakfast front desk staff free breakfast would definitely stay here again fresh fruit dishwasher social amenities couch
Selected filters
Reviewed December 18, 2020 via mobile

Stayed in a king suite at this hotel in Sept with my family and our dog. Unfortunately we arrived late at check in, and the room we were given was dirty. Whomever'cleaned' that room did a half-@$$ job. The kitchen was gross, cabinets had splatters of food on them, the sink was dirty, dishwasher still had dishes in it and there were crumbs on the floors (my dog was their vacuum). I also found a wrapper and potato chip under the bedrooms night stand. My children found an action figure inside the pullout bed.
I went to the front desk to inform the guy on duty, he half heatedly apologized and there wasn't another suite available. He offered a much smaller room, but I wasn't downgrading. So we rcvd addtl sheets/pillows and stayed in the room. I requested a deep cleaning the next day. They supposedly cleaned the roo. But it didn't look much better. Cabinets were still nasty and dishwasher was full. When we left, I told the manager about the lack of cleanliness. She was apologetic and credited the pet free to try to make up for it. That was fine and a nice gesture but in these times of COVID-19, I would expect the hotel to be spotless, disinfected, etc.
The cleaning person that worked on my room needs to go or be reprimanded and the hotel/Hilton needs to take the cleanliness of their establishment seriously. Very disappointing!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2020

In the midst of Covid I was a bit apprehensive about cleanliness of hotels. Not a worry. Checking in was socially distanced with a plexiglass sheet between reception and me. Items were placed on the counter top for each to pick up as needed. The lobby had been cleared out of 'extra' decorations. It was SPOLTESSLY clean. Our room was SEALED proving that no one had been in the room since it was last cleaned. The room was SPOTLESS. Again, the extra bits had been cleared out. Still, it was a nice room...well appointed, Very comfortable. We had a king mini suite. Kitchen with Micro and 2 burner hot top. Good sized Fridge. Dishwasher full of clean dishes (nothing in cupboards BTW. EVERYTHING had been cleaned!) Comfortable couch/chairs. Table with 4 chairs. Comfy bed. Nice walk in shower. Free Breakfast. Masks/socially distanced. If you wanted a hot breakfast, you told the waitstaff what you wanted and they brought you your item in a TO GO box. You could sit in a spaced eating area or go back to your room. Again. SPOTLESS. I would go back in a minute. Thank you Hilton for allying my fears about traveling and finding somewhere safe to stay.

Room tip: 3rd floor back side away from parking area.
1  Thank happytravlers2
Reviewed October 21, 2020

We took a little fall trip to Augusta with our dog and stayed at the Homewood. The hotel was nice and comfortable. There's a nice fire pit area, indoor pool and an area for the dogs to go. The rooms were clean and comfortable and they still had breakfast which was nice.
This was the first hotel I've stayed in since COVID and felt safe with the hotel's precautions.

Reviewed October 4, 2020

I am nervous about staying in hotels these days, but my brother was in the hospital so I needed to make the trip. I felt SO safe here! The room was immaculate, and all staff and guests were wearing masks. People used the elevator one group at a time.

Breakfast had many choices (all individually wrapped), including a hot breakfast individually served in a to-go container to eat wherever you felt comfortable.

Great value for the money. The room was enormous, with a fridge, stove, dishwasher and table for 4. I would definitely stay here again!

1  Thank Ann c
Reviewed September 18, 2020

I cannot tell you how much we enjoyed our stay at this Homewood. It was WAY more than I expected for the price. The room was huge and had everything we needed. In fact, it is the first time I have stayed in a hotel that had a chaise-type lounger section of the sofa. SO relaxing!

We were just driving through on our way to Portland and it was an easy stop. We found ourselves wishing we had booked another night.

The Covid measures made me feel very comfortable. At the weekday evening social and at breakfast, they provided gloves for you to pick up the individually packaged items. The staff was great also!

If you are staying in Augusta, you will be very happy here.

Date of stay: September 2020