Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
WyndhamUS$90
PricelineUS$90
Hotels.comUS$90
Expedia.comUS$90
FindHotelUS$90
Lol.travelUS$101
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 10, 2020

The rate was fair but the breakfast was very poor and the cleanliness of the hotel was substandard floors were dirty and stained the gym was not clean the basic condition of the hotel was poor and Was not was expected hotel needs major updating and cleaning the breakfast area was very untidy and very poorly set up and no variety for your meal at all for breakfast

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

I wrote a review on this place after my stay in August which you can read. Approximately 3 weeks later I was contacted by the motel and they told me they didn’t like my review and they would like me to delete my review and they would give me $25!!!! Then they offered me a cheap rate if I choose to stay there again. Seriously!!! I would never set foot in there again and I am far from a fussy person. I had to wait three months to write another review on the same spot but needed people to know how they tried to make me remove it and were quite bullying in doing so.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tammy S
DaysInn52447, Days Inn Management at Days Inn by Wyndham Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2020

Dear guest, in response to your most recent review I would just like to explain as to why we at Days Inn contacted you about your review. Due to Days Inn policy we do not refund reservation no-shows. To our understanding we received a bad review because we did not refund your reservation back in August. In order to reconcile the situation we politely offered a $25 refund and a discounted stay for any single visit in the future in hopes you would remove the review.

Reviewed December 31, 2019

Hotel is located across from other businesses with trucks leaving front of premises. Smells like smoke in hallways. Room with king bed big. Suggest staying at back of hotel. Breakfast was sparse but included waffles.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DaysInn52447, Fron Desk at Days Inn by Wyndham Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2020

Dear Cathy
We would like to thank you for staying at Days Inn Augusta , we appreciate your stay ,we also want to thank you for your time taken in sharing in a review however we would like to inform you that the smell in the hallways was from guest that smoke outside the property and come back to the room thru the lobby so that causes the lobby to stink so we apologize for that inconvenience caused but we will surely look into the matter and hoping to accommodating you again

Reviewed December 29, 2019

The room has been updated. Bed was comfortable, housekeeping was good, desk staff was pleasant. The breakfast buffet was just OK. The only negative is there is a cigarette odor. We hope in time the odor will improve.

Date of stay: August 2019
DaysInn52447, Front Desk at Days Inn by Wyndham Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2019

Dear Andrey
We are happy that you enjoyed your Stay at the Days Inn Augusta ,
Also thank you for using kind words for our front desk staff , you should have felt free to inform our front desk about the Cigarette odor the would have been more than happy to solve that issue right away and would have taken necessary steps to eliminate the odor. But we are so happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us .
we are looking forward to seeing you again in future

Reviewed October 21, 2019

The room seemed to have been updated recently, the carpet looked fairly new. The bed was comfy and the room was clean. The bathroom is small. I'd suggest putting a towel rack outside the bathroom (the sink was already outside the bathroom) if you want guest to reuse towels rather than have them washed every day. Otherwise, not enough hangers to hang them. The heating/cooling unit was a bit confusing. I wish there were some instructions. An extra blanket would have been nice, too. Breakfast was decent there were eggs and sausage, pastries, toast, cereal, yogurt, fruit and a waffle maker available. The hotel was surprisingly quiet even though it was fully booked, so I was able to get a good sleep. The desk staff were very responsive and helpful. Overall a good stay.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Liza M
DaysInn52447, Front Desk at Days Inn by Wyndham Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2019

Dear Guest
we are happy to hear that your stay was comfortable and you enjoyed the breakfast , yes our rooms are updated and the carpets also are new but we completely understand your concern regarding the bathroom but we cannot install extra racks in the bathroom as per the Days Inn brand standards and if you felt the need for the extra bath towels or any other sundry items you would have stopped by the front desk and our front desk staff would have surely given you whatever needed also we have extra blankets available upon request from the front desk . Thank you for staying at the Days Inn Augusta we really appreciate your valuable and honest feed back and
also looking forward to accommodating you in the near future