Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$90
WyndhamUS$90
Agoda.comUS$90
PricelineUS$90
Hotels.comUS$90
StayForLongUS$116
All reviews cigarette odor nice stay king bed yogurt room was clean motel bathroom sleep
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2020

I am 74, female, and need to feel safe when I travel alone and must spend an overnight in a city. My room was VERY CLEAN, SECURE, and QUIET. This Inn is very close to a super Hannaford grocery store where I like to pick up "eats" for the night and supplies for the rest of my journey. The desk person was professional. This is the second time I have stayed at this Day's Inn and I will do so again when I am in Augusta and need an overnight. The cost is reasonable!

Room tip: Ask the receptionist at the desk for the room with qualities you prefer. I was guided to the perfect room for me.
Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed March 10, 2020

The rate was fair but the breakfast was very poor and the cleanliness of the hotel was substandard floors were dirty and stained the gym was not clean the basic condition of the hotel was poor and Was not was expected hotel needs major updating and cleaning the breakfast area was very untidy and very poorly set up and no variety for your meal at all for breakfast

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

I wrote a review on this place after my stay in August which you can read. Approximately 3 weeks later I was contacted by the motel and they told me they didn’t like my review and they would like me to delete my review and they would give me $25!!!! Then they offered me a cheap rate if I choose to stay there again. Seriously!!! I would never set foot in there again and I am far from a fussy person. I had to wait three months to write another review on the same spot but needed people to know how they tried to make me remove it and were quite bullying in doing so.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
DaysInn52447, Days Inn Management at Days Inn by Wyndham Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2020

Dear guest, in response to your most recent review I would just like to explain as to why we at Days Inn contacted you about your review. Due to Days Inn policy we do not refund reservation no-shows. To our understanding we received a bad review because we did not refund your reservation back in August. In order to reconcile the situation we politely offered a $25 refund and a discounted stay for any single visit in the future in hopes you would remove the review.

Reviewed December 31, 2019

Hotel is located across from other businesses with trucks leaving front of premises. Smells like smoke in hallways. Room with king bed big. Suggest staying at back of hotel. Breakfast was sparse but included waffles.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DaysInn52447, Fron Desk at Days Inn by Wyndham Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2020

Dear Cathy
We would like to thank you for staying at Days Inn Augusta , we appreciate your stay ,we also want to thank you for your time taken in sharing in a review however we would like to inform you that the smell in the hallways was from guest that smoke outside the property and come back to the room thru the lobby so that causes the lobby to stink so we apologize for that inconvenience caused but we will surely look into the matter and hoping to accommodating you again

Reviewed December 29, 2019

The room has been updated. Bed was comfortable, housekeeping was good, desk staff was pleasant. The breakfast buffet was just OK. The only negative is there is a cigarette odor. We hope in time the odor will improve.

Date of stay: August 2019
DaysInn52447, Front Desk at Days Inn by Wyndham Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2019

Dear Andrey
We are happy that you enjoyed your Stay at the Days Inn Augusta ,
Also thank you for using kind words for our front desk staff , you should have felt free to inform our front desk about the Cigarette odor the would have been more than happy to solve that issue right away and would have taken necessary steps to eliminate the odor. But we are so happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us .
we are looking forward to seeing you again in future