Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Fairfield InnUS$105
Booking.comUS$105
Hotels.comUS$105
PricelineUS$105
FindHotelUS$105
HurbUS$118
All reviews stayed here top floor an upgrade first floor interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed February 19, 2020 via mobile

This is a very good hotel. It’s clean, it has a nice pool, the staff are very friendly, the beds are comfortable, the breakfast is good, and it’s pretty well located. It’s a good value for the price. It hits all the bases.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed February 9, 2020

Love this hotel when I come to Augusta to work on legislative issues at the Capitol. It's far enough off the interstate that you don't hear any traffic and the people who work there are very friendly. I've stayed here 6 times over the last three years and every stay was consistently good. THAT's why I keep coming back and choose Marriott hotels. I'll be back.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed January 26, 2020 via mobile

We’ve stayed here several times over the last several years and find its consistency to be commendable! The rooms are clean and have most of the amenities you need away from home. My only tip would be to stay on the top floor so you don’t have the noise above you at night. Great breakfast set up and convenient to the turnpike and the rest of town.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank matthewp555
Reviewed November 6, 2019 via mobile

I really recommend this hotel. I have travel around the world and this is really one of my favorite hotels.

Even there is not much to do in Augusta, every time I have to travel to there I look forward to do it to see my family and to stay in this Marriott. The hotel is always clean, still smells like new, but must important the management and staff are incredible. They really make you feel at home.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank jfernandos2019
Reviewed September 16, 2019

Typical Fairfield Inn. Good front counter staff, clean room too. Bed had seen better days, however. Too bad they couldn't get our wake-up call done either. Breakfast was pretty good too. Overall, an average place to stay.

Date of stay: September 2019