Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$149
BestWestern.comUS$149
travelup.comUS$160
All reviews civic center front desk best westerns room was clean continental breakfast great stay shopping trip shopping and restaurants off the highway outdoor pool housekeeping staff kathy bw ihop motel pet microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed October 7, 2020

Room was great as was the service. Reasonable rate and good value for the money. There is a attached I-Hop for meal options and it is walking distance to the convention center. The hotel is modern and up to date with WiFi.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jerod Budge, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2020

Thank you! We appreciate your comments. I hope the trade show went well! Jerod

Reviewed October 6, 2020

I always stay at this hotel when I am in town. Love their location which is right off the highway and close to lots of restaurants! Clean and comfortable and the staff is very accommodating! See you next time!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for your review! I'm happy to see you've made us your second home in Augusta. Looking forward to your next stay.

Reviewed September 11, 2020

The hotel was very clean and the staff were doing everything they could during this pandemic to keep everyone safe. I would recommend this hotel. It is easy access off the highway. There is no hot breakfast buffet due to covid but every day you could pick up a continental breakfast bag at the front desk. It was fresh, healthy and perfect

Date of stay: September 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jerod Budge, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! I am glad you were satisfied with the alternative breakfast. It is just one of many things we have changed in the interest of keeping everyone safe. Of course, we all look forward to getting back to normal!

Reviewed August 20, 2020

The hotel itself is just average but the staff there made my stay great. Kathy the house keeping manager was great. If there was anything thing needed to be done she made sure it was. Weight room was close so i couldn't get in to weight myself. so she went as far as bringing one in for me. Service defiantly was five star. Thank you again Kathy

Date of stay: July 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Jerod Budge, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2020

Thank you very much for your review. I am glad that Kathy was able to provide you with everything you needed. She is indeed a very attentive manager, and I'll make sure she sees your comments. I hope we can accommodate you again soon! Stay safe.

Reviewed July 19, 2020

BWP is still a pretty good hotel. I stayed July 15-July 20 on a "staycation" during the coronavirus pandemic. I still enjoy the comfort of the rooms and friendliness of the staff. However, I'm sorry to say that the amenities were lacking. No fitness room, no outdoor pool, no self serve breakfast. I know it's because of government mandates during the pandemic, but when I stayed in Bangor two weeks earlier, the outdoor pool was open, their fitness room was open, and there was a self serve breakfast. I didn't know that these amenities were closed here, or I would not have booked. Hallways were under renovation during my last stay in April 2018, and the place looks great now with them done. Room was comfortable and bed was huge! However, the key card swiper doorknobs need to be replaced. I had to swipe several times to get it to unlock. Deadbolt was very hard to twist and I had to force the door shut in order to lock it. Bathtub did not stay full very long, even with the drain closed, so I had to keep adding more water to it. TV signal was digital, and I could not use half the channels because of the lack of a signal. Other than these minor complaints, I enjoyed my third stay here, and used my points to book a free night to stay longer. I definitely will come back once this coronavirus situation is a bit less hectic, so that I can fully enjoy my stay. Management, please replace the doorknobs and fix the TV signals.

Date of stay: July 2020
Jerod Budge, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2020

Thank you for your detailed review! I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us for your staycation, and for using your points to stay with us an additional night. I understand that it is frustrating not to have many of the amenities that we are used to. Because of some unique circumstances regarding our pool and fitness room, we are still determining how to open them in a way that will be safe. We are providing breakfast bags to go, I hope you were made aware of them!

I have already tasked maintenance to look into the other issues you mentioned and I thank you for bringing them to our attention. We certainly look forward to your next stay!