Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
BestWestern.comUS$99
FindHotelUS$99
PricelineUS$99
Hotels.comUS$99
Expedia.comUS$99
StayForLongUS$131
All reviews civic center front desk best westerns room was clean continental breakfast great stay shopping trip shopping and restaurants off the highway outdoor pool housekeeping staff kathy bw ihop motel pet microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed February 15, 2021

I was expecting it to be nicer. The bathrooms kinda gross. I wanted to take a bath but the tub was nasty and the shower head looked as tho it hadn’t gotten cleaned before. So I didn’t give my son a bath nor did I take one. Bummer. Next time we will go somewhere else to relax I guess.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jerod Budge, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2021

I am very sorry that you were unhappy with your stay. We strive for a higher level of quality and will certainly be looking into how we can improve based on your feedback.

Reviewed December 30, 2020 via mobile

Me & my fiancé stayed long term at this hotel & would do it all over again! Close enough to walk to essential stores & very quiet. The housekeeping staff goes above & beyond ! Nice clean room& friendly service. Kathy (head of housekeeping) was one of the highlights of the hotel- she was just super friendly, absolutely hilarious & even gave us a Christmas card during our stay! Jared, Mary & Katie at the front desk were great & helped with anything we needed. I certainly will be staying here again the night time I pass through (:

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emkmxo
Jerod Budge, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2020

It's gratifying to read about your excellent stay! Thank you for remembering so many of us. We'll certainly look forward to seeing you next year!

Reviewed November 16, 2020

An inviting and comfortable, place with easy acess to dining, shopping, and our family downstate. We would highly recommend this as a go to place to stay. A price to fit in just about any budget for travel.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jerod Budge, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2020

Thank you for your review! We appreciate great feedback like this. I hope we can host you again in the near future!

Reviewed October 16, 2020

I spent three nights at the Best Western Plus August Civic Center Inn during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Every precaution was taken to ensure my safety. The room was very clean as well as the facility. The staff was friendly and supportive. The check-in and check-out procedure was quick and efficient. I enjoyed the amenities and design. The staff is always happy to greet me on a return visit.

Date of stay: May 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jerod Budge, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2020

Thank you for your review! I am glad that you felt our precautions were sufficient. We will be happy to see you for your next stay!

Reviewed October 13, 2020

We've stayed at BW Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn for several years on our way to and from the southern USA. The staff is friendly, efficient and hard-working. It's an easy on/off from the highway in either direction. Breakfast ( included) is always good. We look forward to staying here each year.

Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jerod Budge, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2020

Thank you very much for your review! We look forward to your stay every year as well. See you next time! Jerod