Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$129
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
PricelineUS$129
BestWestern.comUS$129
Hotels.comUS$129
All reviews civic center front desk best westerns room was clean continental breakfast great stay shopping trip shopping and restaurants off the highway outdoor pool housekeeping staff kathy bw ihop motel pet microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2021

My wife and I have 3 dogs and found ourselves in need of temporary housing due to a gas leak at our house. Best Western not only allows pets they waived the majority of the pet fee. They were very accommodating and super friendly! Both front desk and housekeeping staff were outstanding. Kathy in housekeeping is hilarious and goes out of her way to help!
Kudos to the staff!

Room tip: Top floor rooms are quieter and a little nicer
Date of stay: April 2021
Jerod Budge, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2021

We were happy to accommodate! Thank you for staying with us and for your great feedback. I'll let Kathy know you appreciated her humor! Jerod

Reviewed March 15, 2021

The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean! The tub is spacious enough for a nice soak after driving all day. And they're pet friendly, with only a $20 fee (I only stayed one night, the whole rule is $20 per day with a max of $100 per week, but compared to the $50/day fees I've seen in other hotels, this is still a great value.)

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jerod Budge, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2021

Thank you for your great review, Monica H! We are glad that you and your pet were able to relax here. See you next time!

Reviewed February 15, 2021

I was expecting it to be nicer. The bathrooms kinda gross. I wanted to take a bath but the tub was nasty and the shower head looked as tho it hadn’t gotten cleaned before. So I didn’t give my son a bath nor did I take one. Bummer. Next time we will go somewhere else to relax I guess.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jerod Budge, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2021

I am very sorry that you were unhappy with your stay. We strive for a higher level of quality and will certainly be looking into how we can improve based on your feedback.

Reviewed December 30, 2020 via mobile

Me & my fiancé stayed long term at this hotel & would do it all over again! Close enough to walk to essential stores & very quiet. The housekeeping staff goes above & beyond ! Nice clean room& friendly service. Kathy (head of housekeeping) was one of the highlights of the hotel- she was just super friendly, absolutely hilarious & even gave us a Christmas card during our stay! Jared, Mary & Katie at the front desk were great & helped with anything we needed. I certainly will be staying here again the night time I pass through (:

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emkmxo
Jerod Budge, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2020

It's gratifying to read about your excellent stay! Thank you for remembering so many of us. We'll certainly look forward to seeing you next year!

Reviewed November 16, 2020

An inviting and comfortable, place with easy acess to dining, shopping, and our family downstate. We would highly recommend this as a go to place to stay. A price to fit in just about any budget for travel.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jerod Budge, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2020

Thank you for your review! We appreciate great feedback like this. I hope we can host you again in the near future!