Lowest prices for your stay
US$149
US$133
PricelineUS$149
BestWestern.comUS$149
travelup.comUS$169
All reviews civic center front desk best westerns room was clean continental breakfast great stay shopping trip shopping and restaurants off the highway outdoor pool housekeeping staff kathy bw ihop motel pet microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed May 9, 2021

Affordable and clean, the Best Western Civic Center was right where we needed to be. The attached restaurant was convenient. Beds and pillows were very comfortable! Staff were very friendly. We did not have any issues.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jerod Budge, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2021

Thank you for your review! We were happy to accommodate you. Keep us in mind for your next trip through Augusta!

Reviewed April 29, 2021

Great front desk service. The room was a bit dusty and old, but what can you expect for the price. I'm still waiting for the $25 off voucher in my email so hopefully after I complete this review, someone can get back to me to let me know when I'm expecting it. It was advertised on their website. Not sure what happened.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jerod Budge, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2021

Thank you for your review, and for staying with us! We appreciate your feedback. Regarding the voucher, generally you can expect to receive it within a couple of weeks after your stay. If you have any other questions about the current promotion, please feel free to contact Best Western's member support line.

Reviewed April 18, 2021

My wife and I have 3 dogs and found ourselves in need of temporary housing due to a gas leak at our house. Best Western not only allows pets they waived the majority of the pet fee. They were very accommodating and super friendly! Both front desk and housekeeping staff were outstanding. Kathy in housekeeping is hilarious and goes out of her way to help!
Kudos to the staff!

Room tip: Top floor rooms are quieter and a little nicer
Date of stay: April 2021
Jerod Budge, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2021

We were happy to accommodate! Thank you for staying with us and for your great feedback. I'll let Kathy know you appreciated her humor! Jerod

Reviewed March 15, 2021

The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean! The tub is spacious enough for a nice soak after driving all day. And they're pet friendly, with only a $20 fee (I only stayed one night, the whole rule is $20 per day with a max of $100 per week, but compared to the $50/day fees I've seen in other hotels, this is still a great value.)

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jerod Budge, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2021

Thank you for your great review, Monica H! We are glad that you and your pet were able to relax here. See you next time!

Reviewed February 15, 2021

I was expecting it to be nicer. The bathrooms kinda gross. I wanted to take a bath but the tub was nasty and the shower head looked as tho it hadn’t gotten cleaned before. So I didn’t give my son a bath nor did I take one. Bummer. Next time we will go somewhere else to relax I guess.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jerod Budge, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2021

I am very sorry that you were unhappy with your stay. We strive for a higher level of quality and will certainly be looking into how we can improve based on your feedback.