Lowest prices for your stay
US$149
Free cancellation until 21-10-01
PricelineUS$149
Hotels.comUS$149
Lol.travelUS$169
All reviews civic center front desk best westerns room was clean continental breakfast great stay shopping trip shopping and restaurants off the highway outdoor pool housekeeping staff kathy bw ihop motel pet microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2021

It was a nice enough stay. I had higher expectations. It being a best western. Way overpriced. I assume because it was the weekend and vacation season. The AC didn’t work well at all The room was pretty dirty Slime on the mirrors a layer of something greasy on the desk. Pubes on the shower curtain moldy shower tiles dust on the lamps Something in the desk drawer large food crumbs? The location was good and the staff was friendly

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jerod Budge, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2021

Thank you for your comments. I am sorry it was not better. I hope you were able to get some assistance from our staff while you were here? We are always available to assist. Please reach out if you would like to provide any additional comments.

Reviewed July 24, 2021 via mobile

Filthy. Dirty. Ancient. Reeked of cigarette smoke.

All we needed was a clean and comfortable room for 6 hours of sleep on our way to drop our daughter at camp. That’s it — clean and comfortable. We arrived at 11:30pm. The smoke-free hall absolutely reeked of fresh and stale cigarette smoke. An unflushed toilet greeted my daughter and me when we entered our room. The bathtub stopper was down and the tub still partially filled, the bath mat in place. One towel (in a room with two queen beds), “hermetically sealed” in a scotch-taped plastic bag. My husband and son climbed under a cigarette- burned coverlette and sheets.

When my husband called me at 11:45pm to see if we should move to another hotel for the remaining 5 hours of the night… I seriously considered it.

I am not even going to bother describing the decor because I refused to turn on the lights and we left before dawn.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jerod Budge, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2021

I am very sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Please reach out if you would like to discuss anything further.

Reviewed July 20, 2021 via mobile

I have been at this hotel for several months on a business trip. The hotel had some rough patches but the staff have been working sleeplessly to make it a better cleaner place for us to stay. They easily accommodated me for my service animal and were willing to give me whatever I needed.

As my stay continued Kathy, the one in charge of the cleaners, continued to adapt and work as best as she could to keep up with everyone’s needs. She worked hard, and lead strongly.

When I first arrived the hotel was understaffed dramatically. I do not think I can stress that enough.

Throughout my stay, the staff aided me repeatedly when noisy guests showed up, or loud music played, so I also want to give thanks to Jerod and Mary for assisting me when I needed help to switch rooms because of triggers for my PTSD.

The hotel has since cleaned up dramatically, and I am very thankful for the work they have done to make my stay worthwhile.

Thank you best western.
Thank you Kathy.
Thank you Mary.
Thank you Jerod.
And finally thank you Jeff for maintaining an awesome group of staff that works hard at keeping the guests as happy as possible.

Room tip: The roads sometimes back up because of the civic center.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jerod Budge, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! I am glad that our efforts have been evident, and that we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay. Please stop in if you are traveling through again!

Reviewed July 19, 2021

This hotel is really disgusting. The first room I was given smelled strongly of urine and there was a brown substance in the bathtub.The second room was also smelly and the carpet was stained. The walls were stained. The whole hotel is just really bad. The hallways had garbage piled up by the trash cans. Also, there is no security at all. There are several doors to the outside and anyone can just walk in with no key or anything at all. I seriously considered sleeping in my car instead of in my room.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jerod Budge, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry it was not better. We are working to make improvements and your comments will assist with that.

Reviewed July 15, 2021

From constantly having to check behind my bill to paper thin walls, smoking in the halls, cleaning crew (except one) trying not to clean the room (and they only clean once a week and still not wanting to clean the room properly), to roaches and mice. It was quite an experience.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jerod Budge, Guest Services / Front Office at Best Western Plus Augusta Civic Center Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2021

Hi Denyse, thank you for your feedback. I apologize that it was not satisfactory. We appreciate your stay with us and wish you well.