“Good Korean Food”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed July 14, 2016

Some co-workers took me here for lunch a couple years ago and I have been going back ever since. The restaurant is not fancy but the food is good. I usually get the Chicken Bulgogi. You can ask for it mild or spicy. I always get it mild and then add as much pepper sauce as I want. I also really like the fried kim bop. Lines can get long on Fridays at lunch time so you may want to go early.

1  Thank Brad F

Reviewed July 12, 2016

The food is good quality, the establishment is simple no frills. Drinks are done as self serve from a cooler after you order, the menu has enough choices without being overwhelming. The portion sizes are generous without being ridiculous.

Reviewed June 3, 2016

This restaurant was suggested to us by family and the 'best selling item' is the Bul Goh Gi. This dish is grilled marinated meat (beef, chicken or pork) with sauteed vegetables served with a bowl of rice. The beef dish was very good and we also tried the chicken dish but didn't really care as much for it. When you enter the restaurant, you place your order at the 'right' side of the counter, get a receipt but do not pay for the meal until you are finished eating. You then go to large coolers and pick out your drink. The restaurant has relatively limited seating and noticing the number of patrons enjoying HUGE bowls of Ramen noodle soup it appeared to be a popular dish as well. You order is brought to you at your table. There are several complimentary appetizers available. The inside was clean although the decor is quite plain. The establishment is located next to Ollie's in the Aberdeen Shopping Plaza.

Reviewed February 27, 2016

We go here once a month I get pork bulgogi (spicy), wife gets beef and son gets chicken. We also get Kimbop, and yackimando.

1  Thank firefighterkrs
Reviewed January 25, 2016

I have been to Korea as well as eating Korean in the U.S This is a good spot to go for a great Korean meal.

1  Thank pdubberly

Been to Chong's Korean Carryout? Share your experiences!