“Good Korean food”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

The menu isn't very robust but what they do offer was prepared well. I love Korean food and will go back but because of the limited menu I will also keep looking for other options.

Reviewed March 4, 2017 via mobile

Ambience - not.
Food - surprisingly delicious.

Beef Bul Goh Gi - large, plentiful, tasty. Wish there was lettuce to wrap. $13

Tobokki - spicy and satisfying $7

Reviewed March 2, 2017

This place has a lot of potential, but the ordering line is in the way of the angry lady that takes the food out and obstructs the area that you get the forks and side dishes. If they would consolidate ordering/paying into one transaction and run the line on the side where the cash register is located the efficiency would be much higher. It is like playing dodgeball in there with the server and the payment and ordering process is slow.

I had the spicy beef ramen which my co workers also had, but mine had about a tablespoon of beef while my co-workers had a generous portion. It was like they ran out of meat on mine or forgot to put it in due to the hectic pace of the lunch rush.

The ramen flavor was good, but the temperature is near boiling when it comes out. It is way too hot to eat in temperature not spice. My co-workers confirmed it is always like that and it is just something you deal with. They said at one time they had ice on hand that you could put in the soup to lower the temp, but they discontinued the ice machine a while back.

This place is worth visiting since Aberdeen lacks flavorful food options, but be prepared for a frustrating execution of operations.

Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

Best Korean food around! It isn't in the best location, but it's worth the trip off of the beaten path. We will miss it when we move.

Reviewed July 14, 2016

Some co-workers took me here for lunch a couple years ago and I have been going back ever since. The restaurant is not fancy but the food is good. I usually get the Chicken Bulgogi. You can ask for it mild or spicy. I always get it mild and then add as much pepper sauce as I want. I also really like the fried kim bop. Lines can get long on Fridays at lunch time so you may want to go early.

1  Thank Brad F