See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 4, 2017

Dirty motel and rude staff plus if an emergency occurs they will not refund any money..stay away from this place! This is one of the lowest quality motels in the area, they have a wide selection of bugs and do not care as soon as they get your money. Very disrespectful and act like their customers are below them. Stay away from this place, it gives Annapolis a bad reputation.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank madashell471
Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

I stay here often simply because of the location. Easy off and easy on route 50 to and from the Bay Bridge. Great staff good parking and several restaurants a short drive away. Well lit and off the beaten path. Great value.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 18, 2016

I was leery of this place because it was much cheaper than others in the area. When we arrived, I had a bit of a sinking feeling upon seeing the exterior, which resembles a warehouse district. Management was very kind and helpful though, and the room was clean and spacious. It did have a musty smell when we got there (it is obviously an older building), but after running the a/c for a while, that went away. You do have to walk in the rain to get ice or to the office, For coffee drinkers, there are no in-room makers, but they do have a hot pot and muffins in the office. Overall, not too bad.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 8, 2016

The room smelled bad, like urine maybe. We noticed it as soon as we opened the door to the room. We ran the AC and bathroom fan continuously, and this seemed to help with the smell. There were roaches in and around the microwave. We were told the room would be a king room. It was not; it was a room with two queen beds. I called the office about it, and the clerk said that the room was all they had available. Internet was incredibly slow. On the plus side, the bed was clean and comfortable and we were able to bring our dog. Overall, a poor quality hotel but OK in a pinch if nothing else is available.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2016

My mother and I stayed here for one night (May 14, 2016) and did not think this was a bad place at all. No, it's not the Ritz, but I didn't expect it to be. For $76.28, we had two double beds in a clean, non-smoking room. This is a fairly large roadside motel with several units located off of Route 50 just outside Annapolis. Personally, I thought it was good value for my money. The staff at check-in was very friendly. OK, the décor in the room wasn't the most modern, but it was perfectly fine and, again, CLEAN. There were no bugs or funky smells anywhere. The bathroom was rather small, but equipped with everything needed (sink, toilet, shower with plenty of hot water). The TV was OK, not the best cable service but good enough; I didn't have my laptop with me, so can't speak to the WiFi. Though we didn't use them, there was a small dorm-style refrigerator and a small microwave in the room for use. My only true complaint was that there was a fairly large gap between the floor and the bottom of the room door which let in cold air from the outside; we had to stuff towels under the door to keep out the draft. That is something that the motel staff should look into fixing --- would NOT have been happy if it had been the middle of winter. Again, the room was clean, the beds were comfortable and it was a nice place for the money spent.

Date of stay: May 2016