“Our little Eastport Gem”
Review of Leeward Market

Leeward Market
Ranked #118 of 373 Restaurants in Annapolis
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Soups
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed July 16, 2015

Great location. Great feel. Wonderful staff. Honest food. Decent pricing. Good portions. Convenient fresh market items for sale like a little neighborhood grocer. You just gotta go.

Reviewed June 3, 2015

Breakfast here is really good. Sit outside and enjoy talking to the locals! Or take a sandwich away with you to eat on your boat, your back deck or at your office. The new management is really doing great things!

Reviewed May 20, 2015

We would not have known this was a breakfast place if the folks where we were staying had not told us. I'm glad they did. It was good, inexpensive and quick. We went here both days we were in Eastport. Both my husband and I enjoyed it. It is not fancy but was very relaxing and the coffee was good. I would go back again when in Eastport.

Reviewed May 19, 2015

I am a sailing instructor or JWorld just down the block. I stop in for breakfast when I have time and usually grab a sandwich to eat on the boat. They take the time to wrap my food and zip lock the whole thing to keep it from getting wet while sailing. Very nice of them to care. Prices are good and food is great. Desserts are worth trying too.

Reviewed May 10, 2015 via mobile

We happened to be in Eastport on the crazy day - Mother's Day - and I didn't want to deal with the tourists - or cook! So we sat on the picnic table outside and greeted the neighborhood coming in for coffee or walking their dogs while we enjoyed a marvelous breakfast of egg sandwiches, fresh fruit, and a warm chocolate chip muffin...less than $20!
Then we came back for lunch - the kids split a huge chef salad and I had the hot pastrami sandwich. The big glass bottle of free chilled water disappeared quickly!
Less than $20 again!!
The people were so sweet to me and my chatty huggy kids and it was a great stress free day!
I'll be back for sure because the pizza looked great!

1  Thank Lonewolfandcubs