“Great crab soup!”

Cuisines: American, Pizza, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 28 November 2015 via mobile

We're from out of town - it was our first time here. The crab soup was mighty fine- a little spicy as long as you know that. I loved it. Large bowl. The veggie pizza was thin crust with fresh veggies. Boutique root beer, yum! Nothing fancy but good food and friendly service from the owner's sister this thanksgiving Saturday.

Reviewed 18 November 2015

I work in the local area, so figured I'd drop by for lunch. I was delightfully surprised by the experience. The menu options are great, having items that would suit all types of eaters. The staff are extremely friendly, and the food has been well prepared every time I've stopped in. I will keep going back!

Reviewed 19 October 2015

We forgot all about needing a lunch everyday when we went sailing. But i called each AM and they took our order (DELICIOUS) had it ready and bagged up in ziplock water sialing friendly bags!! great value too. THANKS!

Reviewed 20 August 2015

The new management has really jump started this neighborhood gem. Terrific breakfast and lunch options. Very friendly staff. Good pricing.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

Great location. Great feel. Wonderful staff. Honest food. Decent pricing. Good portions. Convenient fresh market items for sale like a little neighborhood grocer. You just gotta go.