“cozy local spot”

Cuisines: American, Pizza, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed May 23, 2016

Very good pizza with perfect crust, soo friendly people you immediatelly feel home there.
its a mix between a little shop and a lunch place/ cafe.
Can't not recommend it!

Reviewed April 20, 2016

Peruvian Chicken...no need to say more. This sandwich is absolutely truly awesome. I have been back twice and its addicting!!!

Reviewed November 28, 2015 via mobile

We're from out of town - it was our first time here. The crab soup was mighty fine- a little spicy as long as you know that. I loved it. Large bowl. The veggie pizza was thin crust with fresh veggies. Boutique root beer, yum! Nothing fancy but good food and friendly service from the owner's sister this thanksgiving Saturday.

Reviewed November 18, 2015

I work in the local area, so figured I'd drop by for lunch. I was delightfully surprised by the experience. The menu options are great, having items that would suit all types of eaters. The staff are extremely friendly, and the food has been well prepared every time I've stopped in. I will keep going back!

Reviewed October 19, 2015

We forgot all about needing a lunch everyday when we went sailing. But i called each AM and they took our order (DELICIOUS) had it ready and bagged up in ziplock water sialing friendly bags!! great value too. THANKS!