See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 16, 2016

Very nice stay in Annapolis. About a 2 mile walk to town, but very pleasant. Breakfasts were amazing! I loved having a choice of entrees and Wendy is a great hostess. Enjoyed the bounty of her garden and the eggs supplied by her chickens! Enjoyed the quiet of a residential area and relaxing on the deck of our 2 room suite. Took the kayaks out on the river.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Meadows11, Owner at Meadow Gardens Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2016

Hi, Thanks for the lovely review. Enjoyed having you. Hope you can return.
Wendy

Reviewed July 15, 2016

Nice place that feels like your in the country - deer in the back yard and a fox nearby. Breakfast was delectable and lots of it. Quite handy for visiting Annapolis (~2 mi). The grounds are well maintained, including fruit trees and berry bushes for breakfast fruit cups.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Hi, Thanks for the review. Enjoyed your stay. Please come again.

Reviewed June 11, 2016

Wendy, the lovely inn keeper, could not have been more welcoming or charming. The inn sits in a quiet residential neighborhood. Our room was very large and immaculate. It even had a balcony that overlooked her beautiful gardens. Our breakfast was fantastic and abundant! I will return at first opportunity.

Room Tip: It's all good
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Meadows11, Owner at Meadow Gardens Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2016

Thank you so much. Your kind words mean so much to me. I look forward to your return.
Wendy

Reviewed June 8, 2016

What a lovely B&B! My husband and I had a very nice weekend here. We stayed in The French Country Room, which was a comfortable room, had a small refrigerator in the room, private bathroom and a nice shared deck. The grounds were filled with beautiful gardens, a perfect place to relax, listening to all the birds! Also has a short walking trail to the water! Wendy was accommodating with my dietary restrictions, providing such filling and delicious breakfasts to fuel our days. It was our first time to the area for a friends wedding and we will be sure to stay here again if we return! This is our third time staying in a B&B and I can't ever see spending another night in a hotel!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheDuffs1110
Reviewed May 21, 2016

I stayed here for a long weekend in May with my Mom and sister for a girls getaway. It was nice to find a bed and breakfast that could accommodate three people to a room. We stayed in the Parisian Room which had a king size bed and a trundle bed. I thought the king bed was comfortable and I slept very well. The room was very clean and we thoroughly enjoyed sitting on the deck outside our room overlooking the gardens. We brought games to play and took them out to her tables in the garden area and spent time at night playing. It was very peaceful and a great way to end the day. We went to St. Michaels the first day and Annapolis the 2nd day. Her place is not far from Annapolis so it is very convenient for traveling there. Her prices are reasonable, I can't imagine why anyone would want to be cooped up in a hotel room when they could stay here instead. She made an awesome breakfast each morning, and the nice thing was she had a menu you could select what you wanted the night before and what time you wanted it served. We did walk down to the water, but the weather wasn't great so we didn't take advantage of any of the kayaks etc by the water. The only thing that would make this place better for me was if there would have been a nice garden tub. There was a shower only. There is a great local restaurant/bar within a couple mins of her place we ate dinner at both nights.Heroes Pub-had great food and many different beers. I would recommend this place and would stay here again if traveling to Annapolis.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family