1,244 results
All reviews double tree cookies front desk shuttle service shuttle bus restaurant staff outdoor pool breakfast buffet annapolis area naval academy checking in fitness center historic district ports conference highway downtown
Reviewed April 8, 2018

Negatives and Positives

Negative:
1. Front desk person was confused and frustrated when our group checked in. He knew nothing about digital key entry, when my app said my room was ready and to just check in.
2. Very soap smell
3. Someone smoking in the rooms
4. No signs to my room on the 5th floor. No idea where to go.
5. Phone didn't work when I arrived.
6. Cob webs all over the walls/ceiling
7. No bus driver aval. all day. Only certain times of the day.
8. I heard about cookies, but none when I arrived.
9. Large religious group there and they were very disruptive. I had to ask them several times to keep it down. Hotel didn't do anything about it.

Positives:
1. Large mini frig
2. Microwave
3. Lots of choices to eat across the street
4. Shopping as well.
5. Breakfast buffet was good, but a bit high. $18 person

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
AnnapolisDoubletree, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2018

Dear Totalvaca:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the DoubleTree Hotel. I am sorry that you were not pleased with your experience. If you would like to speak with me regarding your stay, please feel free to email me at your earliest convenience. My email is gbrahmbhatt@spirehotels.com.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Nice clean room, good bar and shuttle service to the waterfront made this a great place to stay. Easy to get to and they also had a nice buffet for breakfast. Of course the warm cookie at check in hit the spot after a long drive to get there.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Frank C

Dear Frank C:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us during your visit to Annapolis. Additionally, I appreciate the outstanding rating for all areas of the hotel. Your review will be shared with all of our team members.

I hope that your travels bring you back to the area soon and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed March 20, 2018

A group of eight of us stayed one night for a bachelorete party. There more than enough linens for each of us between our two rooms, he bathrooms were very clean. We used he complimentary shuttle service for a couple trips into Annapolis and back to the hotel which was extremely helpful as finding parking downtown was not an option. Will definitely be staying at DoubleTree hotels again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Jdean05:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us during your visit to Annapolis. Additionally, I look forward to sharing your great comments with the entire team! we cannot wait to welcome you back.

We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed February 25, 2018

Lovely hotel, very convenient to downtown Annapolis...efficient and pleasant check in, and a very clean comfortable room. Would definitely stay here again should we ever visit Annapolis in the future.

Room Tip: Join the Hilton Honors program.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
AnnapolisDoubletree, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2018

Dear luvtheshore2017:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the hotel was convenient to areas you were visiting. Additionally, I appreciate the outstanding rating for all areas of the hotel and I will be sure to share your comments with our team members.

Reviewed February 23, 2018

The staff was on point and ready to make sure our stay was perfect. Dinner is a must - very talented chef! Highly recommended staying here. Great for business or family-friendly. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
AnnapolisDoubletree, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2018

Dear Kathy M:
Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review on TripAdvisor for the DoubleTree Hotel Annapolis and our restaurant Ports of Call. I am delighted to read that you had amazing service and that you had a great dining experience in the restaurant. Additionally, I appreciate the outstanding rating for all areas of the hotel. I will be sure to share your review with all of our team members.

I hope that your travel brings you back to the area and we look forward to serving you again.