“Good price, fairly close to downtown, comfy beds!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Annapolis
Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Annapolis
Reviewed 30 April 2012

We chose this hotel because we wanted a lower cost option to stay for the weekend in Annapolis. The hotel is a bit tucked away from the center of things, but very close to the mall, which we did go to for dinner one evening. The breakfast was super crowded and not that great, but hey, it was free and offered hot options. We stayed in a suite with a pullout for our son and it gave us just the kind of space we were looking for. I was really pleased with how comfortable the beds were and the pillows were feather like and nice. our room was near the pool so it smelled a bit of chlorine, but my hubby and son had fun for a few hours in the pool one afternoon, so I was happy with the diversion. If you're out and about most of the time and are just there to change, grab a cup of coffee and sleep, then you can't beat it.

Stayed: April 2012
There are newer reviews for Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Annapolis

Reviewed 27 April 2012

I recently relocated from New Mexico to Edgewater in 2010 and I had to live in temporary quarters for about a month. This property was very friendly and ecstatic every time I walked through the lobby. They had fresh cookies, coffee, hot chocolate, and tea; a very warm pool and hot; an excellent variety of Breakfast Choices; and a very relaxing room. The zen of the location and the comfort or the hotel is just better than any hotel I've been to, to date. I highly, highly recommend this property to anyone looking for a relaxing, friendly vacation. When you travel do you want the best? They provide it, I've had it! ;-) Anytime I want to get away from my family I come to this hotel to relax. No worries, no problems.

Room Tip: This is the best hotel I have stayed at in Annapolis, Maryland.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2012

Great location, very clean, nicely decorated, large rooms, and very good breakfast. Moderate price. It's a little bit hard to find though.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Fantasticterriffical, comfortable, clean room, great staff, great breakfast especially the fruit bowl..enjoyed the indoor pool, exercise room, front entry, wooden floor, computer and beautiful relaxing music..stayed 5 days...come ENJOY:)!

Room Tip: 4th floor rooms..stayed in 418 with the view of the American & Maryland flags
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2012

My husband and I were away on our anniversary and wanted a nice place to stay for the night that didn't cost a lot of money. We ended up stopping. I have to say it was resonably priced. I believe we had a small suite, so we had a small living room area and then our bed was in a seperate room. The place was really nice and the room was quaint and the bed was very comfortable. The only reason why I didn't give this 5 stars was for the breakfast. It was ok, but you can't be to picky about those kinds of things I guess. We still felt a little hungry after breakfast, so it wasn't quite satisfying, but we still had a great stay. We didn't use the pool or gym so I can't rate that. However if u are looking for a nice affordable place to stay I would def recommend here. :)

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
cisannapolisgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We are so glad that you found it comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to the Annapolis area.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

This is a modern hotel with a helpful and courteous staff. The rooms are clean and the breakfast has both hot food as well as cereal, bagels, muffins, etc. We would not hesitate to stay again at this property.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and definitely appreciate your time writing the review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 4 February 2012

We try to always stay at a Country Inn & Suites whenever we travel and have never been disappointed. This time was no exception. We had the jacuzzi/ fireplace room and it was just lovely. The room was very clean and comfortable. They "started" the fire for us when we checked in which was a nice touch. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. The breakfast was pretty good, too. I would definitely recommend this hotel and will stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank luv2travelDover_DE

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We are so glad that you had a good time. The Whirlpool Rooms with fireplaces are our favorites. We look forward to seeing you again.