Comfort Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$104
ComfortInn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$108
Courtyard by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
Courtyard
Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$107
Hampton.com
US$94
US$84
Doubletree.com
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$107
Westin Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$221
US$186
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$101
Historic Inns of Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$139
Priceline
All reviewscookiesoatmealking suitepool hoursroom was cleanlifeguard on dutyindoor poolfree breakfasthot tubliving roommake your own wafflesnice breakfastshuttle servicefree shuttlehot breakfastvery nice hotelpleasant stay
Reviewed April 27, 2012

I recently relocated from New Mexico to Edgewater in 2010 and I had to live in temporary quarters for about a month. This property was very friendly and ecstatic every time I walked through the lobby. They had fresh cookies, coffee, hot chocolate, and tea; a very warm pool and hot; an excellent variety of Breakfast Choices; and a very relaxing room. The zen of the location and the comfort or the hotel is just better than any hotel I've been to, to date. I highly, highly recommend this property to anyone looking for a relaxing, friendly vacation. When you travel do you want the best? They provide it, I've had it! ;-) Anytime I want to get away from my family I come to this hotel to relax. No worries, no problems.

Room Tip: This is the best hotel I have stayed at in Annapolis, Maryland.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Annapolis, MD, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Know that your voice is of tremendous importance to us and we value your comments about our location and breakfast. We hope to see you again to provide you with an exceptional level of service and hospitality.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

Great location, very clean, nicely decorated, large rooms, and very good breakfast. Moderate price. It's a little bit hard to find though.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

We appreciate the time you have taken to give your feedback on your recent experience, especially with regards to our location and breakfast. I hope that we will impress you with exemplary service during future visits.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Fantasticterriffical, comfortable, clean room, great staff, great breakfast especially the fruit bowl..enjoyed the indoor pool, exercise room, front entry, wooden floor, computer and beautiful relaxing music..stayed 5 days...come ENJOY:)!

Room Tip: 4th floor rooms..stayed in 418 with the view of the American & Maryland flags
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional guest experience. Thank you for sharing with us about our staff and breakfast. Please do come see us again.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

My husband and I were away on our anniversary and wanted a nice place to stay for the night that didn't cost a lot of money. We ended up stopping. I have to say it was resonably priced. I believe we had a small suite, so we had a small living room area and then our bed was in a seperate room. The place was really nice and the room was quaint and the bed was very comfortable. The only reason why I didn't give this 5 stars was for the breakfast. It was ok, but you can't be to picky about those kinds of things I guess. We still felt a little hungry after breakfast, so it wasn't quite satisfying, but we still had a great stay. We didn't use the pool or gym so I can't rate that. However if u are looking for a nice affordable place to stay I would def recommend here. :)

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
cisannapolisgm, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Annapolis, MD, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We are so glad that you found it comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to the Annapolis area.

Reviewed March 30, 2012

This is a modern hotel with a helpful and courteous staff. The rooms are clean and the breakfast has both hot food as well as cereal, bagels, muffins, etc. We would not hesitate to stay again at this property.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and definitely appreciate your time writing the review. We look forward to seeing you again.