“Tasty!”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #91 of 358 Restaurants in Annapolis
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

So I ordered take out from Zoes Kitchen, the gal that took my order was very friendly and it was made pretty fast. I ordered the chicken kabobs with grilled veggies and fresh fruit. All of it was very tasty. Enjoy!

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Made a point to swing by first night in town for business. Used to live nearby. Wish we had one in Wisconsin. Great healthy, fresh food options. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Great place for a quick, tasty meal. Food is freshly prepared. It is a little pricy but in line with other restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I like to stop in here when I get the chance. I like the Gruben with grilled vegetables for the side. My wife got the chicken Kabobs and didn't like them. She was expecting a grilled kabob with vegetables grilled between pieces of chicken. It is actually chicken on a stick so she was disappointed with them. She still wants to go back in the future and try something different since there are a number of healthier items to choose from. You go in and order at the counter here and someone brings the food out to you. It took about 10 minutes after we ordered to get the food but it wasn't real crowded.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Very good eats here...enjoyed greek salads and souvlaki plates. Cheated and ordered yiayias chocolate cake...holy crap get one. The best thing ever and only good stuff in it.