“Good Irish Pub”

Cuisines: Irish, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2018

This is located in downtown Annapolis. It is the same menu as Brian Boru in Severna Park, MD, so I am guessing they are owned by the same parent company. There is a good variety of Irish entrees. I went there with a large group so we tried a variety of dishes and everyone said everything was good. In addition,there is a good selection of beers and wines so everyone was satisfied. I can personally attest to the beef stew and the shepherd's pie.
Our group was large and the servers were able to handle all our needs and even personalize it somewhat. All in all, a good place to eat if in Annapolis.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a lovely graduation celebration at Galway Bay in late June. The food was delicious and the service superior. The salmon dishes, we tried both, were outstanding as was the liver and onions and the fish and chips. Try the Irish bread — it is fantastic. I’ll definitely be back. We also enjoy Killarney house, the sister restaurant in Davidsonville.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

Our server was a hoot. She really made the evening fun. The food was good and the atmosphere authentic. Could hear plenty of Irish accents. The Guinness chocolate cake was a disappointment though. Would gladly return.

Reviewed July 16, 2018

I ate dinner with my wife on a Friday evening. I had the Shepard's Pie and my wife had a Chicken Cordon Blu. I also had a Guinness with my meal. The meals were good. My wifes dinner was a little better than mine. My dinner had too much potato and not enough meat. The server was a nice man and the hostess was nice as well. I would probably try another place and would not go out of my way for this place. But I would go here if it was close.

Reviewed July 11, 2018

We ate here on a Sunday afternoon with a large group of Scouts. We enjoyed terrific hospitality and excellent food.

The Pub has an old style charm to it, from the decor to the table settings. No loud music or tv's blaring. Easy conversations

Service was top notch. With our larger group, food came out in good time, hot and each person was taken care. Drinks refilled, polite and friendly servers. Helpful with the menu.

My 9 year grandson was with me and he had the fish and chips, a huge plate that he demolished. He gave it a thumbs up.

People at our table had the corned beef and shepherd's pie and all were pleased.

I enjoyed Ms. Peggy's Crabcakes and they were mouth watering. So sweat and large. An excellent choice. I also enjoyed the Tomato and Whiskey soup, very unique and a delight.

Hope some day to return.