US$124
Country Inn
Comfort Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$104
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$108
Courtyard by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$105
Courtyard
Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$107
Hampton.com
US$94
US$84
Doubletree.com
Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$101
Hotels.com
Historic Inns of Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$139
Priceline
Meadow Gardens Bed and Breakfast(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$171
All reviewsself parkroom serviceirish publobby barvalet parkingbeautiful hotelfree shuttlevalet servicefront desk staffindoor poolnaval academyvery nice stayking bedvisiting annapolisclose to downtownmain streethistoric district
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

The Westin provides a great location with nice accommodations. The rooms are clean and spacious enough for a hotel room. The staff is extremely nice and accommodating. Great bar for those looking to kill some time before they head out. Would definitely recommend. It’s not lavish for the price but the location and walk ability is what you’re paying for.

Stayed: April 2018
2  Thank Michael L
Kaelan L, Front office supervisor at Westin Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Good Morning Michael L,

Thank you for taking time to review the Westin Annapolis after your recent stay. I am glad you were able to spend some time in our wonderful downtown even though it has been an extremely cold winter. Thank you for your wonderful comments regarding our staff and our property. We do hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed March 10, 2018 via mobile

I was so disappointed when I walked into my room. It felt more like a commuter hotel than a four star hotel. The furniture is visibly worn and there’s a beat up mini fridge in the corner. Most hotels at least hide the mini fridge in the dresser or another piece of furniture. I understand that the location and proximity to downtown Annapolis drives the price but I wouldn’t pay $200/night for this room let alone the $400 that I paid. Save your money and stay somewhere else.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KyraR19
Kaelan L, Front office supervisor at Westin Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2018

Dear KyraR19,

Thank you for reviewing the Westin Annapolis after your recent stay. I apologize that we gave you a negative first impression of our hotel. I will pass along this feedback to our managerial staff so we may look for possible solutions regarding the décor of hotel. Thank you for your business and we do hope to see you again next time your travels bring you back to Annapolis,

Reviewed March 3, 2018

I just returned from a meeting here. The group rate was reasonable. The hotel is very clean and the staff is very friendly. The room was a standard 2-double bed room. It was well appointed and had a nice comfy chair in which to relax. The bed was very comfortable, with plenty of pillows. The bathroom was very clean and spacious, but I can't figure out why these hotels still have bathtubs instead of showers! I'm always afraid of falling on my way in or out. The toilet is a bit outdated in that it should have a higher seat these days. Internet is $10 a day, didn't see any offer to get it free as a SPG rewards member. Self-park is $20 a day.
The meeting facilities were very nice, and the in-house catering (we had lunch and dinner) were well prepared and served hot.
All in all, a good stay, and a good value for my money

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Kaelan L, Front Office at Westin Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2018

Dear JerryCucamonga,

Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent stay at the Westin. I'm glad you were able to enjoy all our hotel has to offer during your short time in Annapolis. I do hope you were able to get out on the town and explore a little bit during your off time from your meetings. All feedback is extremely valuable to us and I will be sure to pass it along to our team. Again thank you for your business, we hope to see you again soon.

Kaelan
Front Office

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

This staff is AMAZING! Unfortunately we lost power due to the wind storms in the area. We are local and the only place we could think to stay would be the Westin. It was super easy to book a room and check in with Regina at the front desk! She was so helpful and had the best attitude (something that is hard to find in customer service these days)! We enjoyed cocktails and dinner at Azure, which is the restaurant/ bar at the Westin. Mike and Alfredo were so delightful and accommodating. Through the horrific windstorm, we have found some comforting. Two thumbs up!!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Kaelan L, Front Office at Westin Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2018

Good Evening Franchise1221,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay at the Westin Annapolis. I am happy to hear you were able to wind down and rejuvenate after a stressful day with this unforeseen weather that occurred. I will be sure to pass along your wonderful comments regarding Regina, Mike and Alfredo! We hope to see you again!

Kaelan
Front Office

Reviewed February 18, 2018

My husband and I decided to stay in downtown Annapolis to celebrate the new year. Two other couples decided to do the same. The hotel staff were very accommodating and found a way to put our rooms near each other which was much appreciated. The rooms were clean and the beds very comfortable. We would recommend this hotel to our family and friends.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Kaelan L, Front Office Supervisor at Westin Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2018

Good Afternoon Shopping1965,

Thank you for sharing your kind words regarding your recent stay at the Westin Annapolis. I am happy to hear your stay was enjoyable and we were able to keep your group close together during your stay. We hope to see you again in the future.