All reviewsfront deskroom was cleandowntown annapoliswould stay here againnice stayvery nice hotelconvenient locationmini fridgeking bedfitness centerminute driveone night stayfree breakfastnaval academycookieshgilobby
Reviewed April 5, 2018

Here on business in Annapolis and love the Hilton hotel brand. Stayed here for a night, front desk staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are very comfortable, slight noise from the road close by, but not overwhelming.

$11 for the breakfast is a little steep...really the only complaint I have.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your review regarding your recent stay. We look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again and give you a five star experience.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

My wife made a reservation through hotels.com. On the second day of my stay, expedia set a cancellation. A female manager started to help me, "so sorry reservation stopped via a payment issue. When you figure it out come back to the desk." She essentially washed her hands of the issue. However, Anthony, another manager, finished with another guest and started helping me work through my situation. Great attitude, committed to customer satisfaction. By the way, he checked me in the prior evening with the same positive energy and welcoming attitude. The woman described previously, was going through the motions to reduce the line, funny thing I was the line. Anthony has an exceptional attitude.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We welcome you back to visit us again.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

This hotel has excellent personalized service; easy check in and out. Clean and comfortable room; room service quick and lots of options for a small restaurant. The pantry is a nice tough and my daughter liked picking out her own snacks.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Reviewed March 26, 2018

This was my first experience at a Hilton branch and I was definitely not disappointed. The hotel was lovely, staff was friendly, rooms were cozy. I felt extremely comfortable. I will certainly be staying at this branch again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding your recent stay. We are delighted to read that our team as well as our accommodations were able to meet and exceed your expectations. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and look forward to your return.

Reviewed March 5, 2018

This facility has an attractive entrance , ample parking, and a very attentive staff. It has has a small workout room and a seasonal outdoor pool. The rooms are rather dated and could use some work. It offers a nice breakfast spread. It is just a few steps to a nearby drug store. However, it has one major drawback. It is a long distance from any restaurants For business travelers contemplating a short stay, it is fine. Other than that it is indistinguishable from hundreds of other hotels of a similar character.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Kristy N, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2018

Dear Michael W. ,

Thank you for commenting on your recent stay with us. I am happy that you had a great stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Kristy Kryger