Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$108
HIExpress.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$123
Comfort Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$104
US$94
US$84
Hotels.com
Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$101
Westin Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$189
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Courtyard by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
Courtyard
Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$107
Hampton.com
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$107
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Historic Inns of Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$169
US$164
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanfree breakfastyogurtshort staywould stay here againnaval academyannapolis areaboat showdispenserlotionmicrowavefreewaypetmddryerusna
Reviewed January 15, 2018

Weekend away with the wife and stayed here for a night. Older hotel but well maintained. It's nothing fancy but the bed was comfortable and the room was clean. Convenient to downtown Annapolis and the surrounding area. breakfast was descent, again nothing fancy. Recommend.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2018

I like this Best Western. Its exactly what you need for your quick stays in Annapolis. It is conveniently located as well. Not too far from downtown. Bed is comfy and parking isn't a pain. We like it here.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed January 7, 2018

Annapolis is a fairly expensive town in which to spend the night. Most everything I found when I was researching prices is more than I prefer to pay when I'm just going to be sleeping, spending a few hours in a room, and cleaning up the next morning for the next leg of my trip. But I was looking at the Annapolis region recently for a two-night stay, as I had a function with friends in the Newark, Del., area and didn't want to travel on I-95 if I could help it. I knew Annapolis would work well as a base of operations -- check in Friday evening, drive across the Bay Bridge and up to Delaware on Saturday, then back to Annapolis for that night.

I was happy to find the Best Western at a decent rate, and as a plus, they have exterior corridor rooms where you can park right outside your door. I made a reservation on the BW website and then called to ensure I could get a room where I could park right outside the door.

It had been snowing when I arrived on Friday, but the parking lot and walks were in good shape. The lady who checked me in had taken my call to request a first-floor room and my request was accommodated.

The room itself was small, but clean. Wi-fi was OK. Not a big variety of TV stations to choose from on the cable system. Shower water pressure was average. I found it interesting that the toiletries (soap and lotion for the sink; soap, shampoo and conditioner for the shower) were in wall-mounted dispensers rather than bottles, although a bar of soap was provided at the sink. I've seen this before but not very often. No microwave or refrigerator in the room but that's OK because I travel with a cooler and I was close to the lobby to use their microwave.

Hot breakfast was served both days but I wish they had biscuits and gravy. I don't know about restaurants in the area; it was snowing Friday and I didn't want to get out so I went to the lobby and microwaved a sandwich I'd bought earlier in the day. I got something to eat on my way back to Annapolis from Delaware on Saturday so again, I didn't have a chance to check out what was in the area. There is some sort of shopping center across the street and the only store I remember being there is Home Depot.

If you need a reasonably priced place to stay in Annapolis, I can recommend this Best Western.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed January 1, 2018

Was initially assigned a room that clearly was not a bona fide non-smoking room. Whether it had been used as a smoking room, or was just so close to others as to carry the odor I cannot say. However, when I complained vociferously, they assured me the new room they assigned was truly in a non-smoking block. However, with no signs on the doors or in the rooms, I will never trust that they are truly NS rooms. New room was fine from that standpoint, but the beds were not up to par with other BW properties, and the room is a bit underwhelming in its amenities. Also, had to remove HVAC unit cover and adjust a metal screen to stop a loud clanging noise. Overall, the stay ended up o.k., especially for just a short overnight. However, this is definitely not one of my favorite BW properties, though it is very convenient for my purposes, so I am likely to continue using it. Just will be with eyes wide open.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 27, 2017

Room was old and dingy. The refrigerator leaked and I was concerned about whether the water was toxic as I had dogs. The queen was really the size of a full.the breakfast buffet was nice. The location was good

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Asmita P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2017

Thank you for taking the time leave us a feedback. We have corrected the refrigerator and it has been fixed. I would like to share that we will soon be renovating the property including our lobby and all guestrooms. Hope you visit us back when we have the refreshed new look.