US$123
Country Inn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$108
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$104
ComfortInn
Westin Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$189
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Courtyard by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
Courtyard
Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$107
Hampton.com
US$94
US$84
Hotels.com
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$107
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$101
Hotels.com
Historic Inns of Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$169
US$164
Hotwire.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 night while I was in town and I usually dont stay at motel 6's because of no breakfast and their beds suck but this one wasn't bad at all really. Room was super clean beds were pretty decent shower was great tv was good. Guys at front desk at check in were pretty cool ( the morning guy needs a personality) only thing I hated was the hard wood floors but that's just my preference so not a big deal. If in town again I would stay here again for sure

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed October 1, 2016

This place was over a hundred dollars a night located no where near any point of interest. The accommodations are still out of the seventies, With exception to the tiny screen TV. No perks it looks as though at one time they cared enough about the customer to have a continental breakfast but gave up on it. It seems as though they prey upon the driver desperate for rest. The night manager was a sleep behind the desk and I had to wake him to get shampoo for the room at 8 AM.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Michael A
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

Clean, moderately priced, friendly service, close to event at Sandy Point Park. Room had flat screen TV, refrigerator and a air conditioner that worked. If you want to keep lodging costs low, this is the place.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tami S
Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here one night while traveling. It was not bad, as cheap motels go. It was clean and quiet. The rooms looked newly painted. It was easily accessible to the highway to get to Annapolis in about 15 minutes. It is also right down the road from Sandy Point State Park, where my husband and I went to work out. Its a nice park with views of the bay and Bay Bridge. However, while free breakfast is advertised in the guide in the room and on this site, there is no breakfast. My husband and I went down to eat in the morning around 7:30am and saw that there was nothing out. I asked and was told 'Motel 6 does not allow breakfast'. We ended up going to a delicious place in Annapolis, so it worked out. But they should update their information to show this information. Also, neither of us could get the WiFi to work.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tabitha R
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

I was on a budget fishing trip and stopped here on my way to ocean city. The young man at the counter was very helpful and courtious, the room a different story. There was no alarm clock, no shampoo, and a bang sound every 20 to 30 minutes that will wake you up. I was never informed of any wifi so cannot comment on that. I would assume that at somepoint they offered breakfast since they offered coffee and juice machine. Bottom line take toiletries and earplugs.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo