See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 28, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights because we were in the process of moving/cleaning our old place & needed a dog friendly hotel nearby.

First walking in with our dog was a hassle. The hall smelled awful like dog & cigarettes which freaked out our big pup. Our room smelled just as bad. It was a non smoking room but mixed in this building with smoking rooms so the smell completely permeated everything. The smell was so bad that I had to use the febreeze I kept in my car to spray the whole room each day. The floor was laminate so that'd make you think that it was easy to keep clean with dogs staying there but I don't think the floor had a nice mopping in some time. Underneath the dresser I saw a card key & I pulled it out thinking that it may have been ours. It was not and there were tufts of fur stuck to it too. The bed was uncomfortable, sheets came up after normal sleeping, and I think it had a waterproof mattress pad because it felt like plastic. The vanity was the only nice part of the room. The toilet/bathroom was awful. It looked like the bath had one of those update inserts-the kind where you use pop a new cover on top of the old existing tub. The tub floor was dirty-I put a towel on the floor when I showered to not touch it with my bare feet. The toilet seat looked disgusting-the plastic was yellow and peeling and blistered. I literally lined it with toilet paper before I used it because it looked and maybe was filthy.

The first morning we were at the hotel, I grabbed some coffee in the lobby but was disappointed that it was tan water, not coffee at all.

At the end of our stay, I was so glad to check out. I was grossed out of staying at a Motel 6 ever again. I'm bummed to leave such an awful review but I feel that consumers should know before making g the poor decision we did.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2017

Dear Ljvincent, Thank you for sharing your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the cleanliness and odor concerns you describe. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 night while I was in town and I usually dont stay at motel 6's because of no breakfast and their beds suck but this one wasn't bad at all really. Room was super clean beds were pretty decent shower was great tv was good. Guys at front desk at check in were pretty cool ( the morning guy needs a personality) only thing I hated was the hard wood floors but that's just my preference so not a big deal. If in town again I would stay here again for sure

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed October 1, 2016

This place was over a hundred dollars a night located no where near any point of interest. The accommodations are still out of the seventies, With exception to the tiny screen TV. No perks it looks as though at one time they cared enough about the customer to have a continental breakfast but gave up on it. It seems as though they prey upon the driver desperate for rest. The night manager was a sleep behind the desk and I had to wake him to get shampoo for the room at 8 AM.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Michael A
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

Clean, moderately priced, friendly service, close to event at Sandy Point Park. Room had flat screen TV, refrigerator and a air conditioner that worked. If you want to keep lodging costs low, this is the place.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tami S
Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here one night while traveling. It was not bad, as cheap motels go. It was clean and quiet. The rooms looked newly painted. It was easily accessible to the highway to get to Annapolis in about 15 minutes. It is also right down the road from Sandy Point State Park, where my husband and I went to work out. Its a nice park with views of the bay and Bay Bridge. However, while free breakfast is advertised in the guide in the room and on this site, there is no breakfast. My husband and I went down to eat in the morning around 7:30am and saw that there was nothing out. I asked and was told 'Motel 6 does not allow breakfast'. We ended up going to a delicious place in Annapolis, so it worked out. But they should update their information to show this information. Also, neither of us could get the WiFi to work.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple