US$123
Country Inn
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$108
HIExpress.com
Comfort Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$104
US$94
US$84
Hotels.com
Hilton Garden Inn Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$101
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$107
Hampton.com
Courtyard by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
Courtyard
Westin Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$189
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
US$107
Hotels.com
Historic Inns of Annapolis(Annapolis)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$169
US$164
1,369 results
All reviewsfront deskwithin walking distanceself parkingnaval academyhotel restaurantram's headroom servicevalet staffvery nice hotelwould highly recommend this hotelhistoric areaking roomcity dockboat showmain streetjoannaatrium
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

I had a great stay at this Lowe's. I arrive very late at night and the staff was very professional and friendly. The restaurant was really nice, lovely waitstaff and a good menu too. I really liked the gym which was small (as most hotel gyms seem to be) but totally suitable for my needs. It's also close to a lot of cute restaurants on West Street and and 8-10 min walk to Main Street and City Dock.

I ended up staying for an extra night since there was a snowstorm that knocked out power at my friends house where I was supposed to have stayed. I would've loved to have stayed a third night but they were sold out due to a local sporting event.

The only minor thing I didn't love – and all of the Loews hotels seem to do this when they take over another property - is the fact that they upgrade the decor but not all the bathroom finishes. But I'm sure that doing so is very expensive & I realize this is a really picky gripe!

I will definitely be back!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
GMLoewsAnnapolis, General Manager at Loews Annapolis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Dear beekac,

On behalf of the entire staff of Loews Annapolis Hotel, I cannot thank you enough for your kind words on our staff, hotel facilities and location. I cannot be more thrilled about your comments as everything we strive for was realized with your experience. I will be sure to share your nice words with the rest of the Team – they will be delighted to hear your positive comments.

We love hearing you will be back! We look forward to welcoming you again to Loews Annapolis Hotel!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Hotel was fantastic and in a great location. Beautiful room and very spacious. Very nice fitness center as well, much better than the typical closets with a treadmill you normally see at hotels. Every employee I ran into was most gracious and very welcoming, especially at check-in and check-out. I had to unfortunately leave very early before coffee was available and the gentleman that was working offered to run and make me some fresh coffee to take with for the ride. As a coffee junkie, I can't thank him enough!

The restaurant was excellent as well, great food and service, I especially became fond of their BBQ burger and steak, good stuff right there! If you're more the type to get out of the hotel for food, there's a lot to choose from within walking distance. Some places I checked out had some pretty decent live entertainment as well if that's your thing.

I'll definitely be back, thanks for a terrific stay!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Gustered,

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to know you enjoyed your whole stay --- from our ideal location to great meals in our restaurant and most especially the exceptional service from our Team members. I will be sure to share your nice words with the team. They will truly appreciate your positive comments.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

I liked this hotel. The decor is really nice and it is well maintained. The staff were very nice. It is a pet friendly hotel so you will see dogs. We had an issue with a dog barking but it wasn’t a real big deal. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear JIA-7,

Thank you for your positive comments! I am so happy to hear how impressed you were with your stay with us! I will be sure to share your appreciation with the rest of the Loews Team!

We appreciate you choosing Loews Annapolis Hotel and hope we will have the chance to welcome you back for another stay soon!

Reviewed March 26, 2018

Upon arriving just after midnight on Thursday night/Friday morning (the night of March 22nd), I was greeted by a gentleman in valet who was very helpful but after entering to officially check in, I was "greeted" by a gentleman named Max P (I don't recall his full last name. He's a heavy set, bald-headed Caucasian man).

Max was rude from the beginning of our encounter as if my presence were a major inconvenience for him.

After providing him with my driver's license so that he could look up my reservation, he insisted he didn't see one and that I needed to provide a credit card. I told him that I was traveling for work and the credit card on file was that of the travel agency who booked the room (Corporate Traveler).

It was at this time that Max informed me that the system was down throughout the entire Loews network and that, while he had rooms available, he would not assign one to me until I provided a credit card because he was unable to access and confirm any reservations. I told him I do not own any credit cards and attempted to show him my reservation confirmation from Corporate Traveler but he insisted that it was ridiculous that someone would travel without a credit card - literally asking me, "Who travels without a credit card...?"

I told him that my preference in my personal finances had nothing to do with the hotel's system being down and I again attempted to show him the confirmation that I had in email on my phone to no avail. He was horribly rude and talking over me as I tried to show him the confirmation at which point he cut me off AGAIN stating, "Well, if you have no credit card, there's nothing I can do for you."

Needless to say, at this point, I was reaching my wits end and was quite livid as I had driven over three hours to arrive to no room and staff who were unwilling to accommodate me, an individual who had a reservation. He said, "So, this reservation must have been made within the last 24 hours. I told him that it had been made on February 21st and AGAIN tried to show him the confirmation...

I literally asked, "So, because the hotel's system is down, you're just going to send me out on the street...?" To which he replied, "unless you have a credit card, there's nothing I can do for you."

At this point, I told him how dissatisfied I was with his service and how amazed I was that someone working in hospitality could be so horribly inhospitable. I told him that I was disappointed in the service I'd received so far and he responded coldly, "I'm not going to do this with you..."

I'm sure it was the exhaustion from the trip that kept me from completely losing it as I was able to take a moment to breathe and find an emergency contact at Corporate Traveler on my confirmation email and get him on the phone with someone who provided a credit card to get into my previously reserved room.

He NEVER apologized for the inconvenience and even went on to give a sarcastic, "Have a nice night", complete with a scoff, as I made my way past the front desk after unloading the car and heading to my room.

The rest of my two night stay turned out well (the guys working valet were AWESOME) but I must say, I've received better service in Holiday Inns than I did in Loews. I have NEVER experienced such service in a hotel, especially considering the issue was to no fault of my own.

So, will I recommend this hotel to others? Probably not. For the same price bracket, I could have been down the street in the Westin and will likely tell people that it would behoove them to just go there.

I understand that people have bad moments but I NEVER received as much as an apology from ANYONE on staff and debated even saying anything simply, deciding to wait because I needed to remained focused so that I'd be well rested and prepared for work the following afternoon/evening.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Nina B,

I would like to thank you first and foremost for taking valuable time to give us your feedback. I am deeply disappointed to hear that we failed in delivering a true Loews experience during your stay. Your feedback is very helpful as this is a training opportunity that will be used to improve our guest experience.

I hope we will get the opportunity to welcome you back soon for the true Loews Annapolis experience.

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Recently stayed here and found the staff to be very nice. We checked in late and the staff sent treats to our room the next day for our children, very nice an unexpected.

I wish our room had been a little closer to the elevators. They were the opposite side so it was a bit of a hike with the kids and all their gear.

The bed was very comfortable. Wish they were queens. Tight fit for two adults.

Room was clean, bedding was very nice and fresh, not stiff and over bleached like other hotels.

Lobby was beautiful.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
GMLoewsAnnapolis, General Manager at Loews Annapolis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2018

Dear MissyStr,

Thank you for such a positive review! Nothing is more pleasing to us than knowing you had an excellent experience during your stay, from the moment our Parking Attendant greeted and introduced herself to you; to the personalized, friendly service of the entire Team! I am truly pleased as well to know you had a comfortable stay in our nicely furnished rooms and had a lovely view of Annapolis! I am glad you liked the treats sent for the little ones.

Again, thank you for your positive comments. I will be sure to share your review with the rest of the Team. It will truly be appreciated.

We hope you will visit again soon and thank you for choosing Loews Annapolis Hotel.

Warm regards,