All reviews balcony room water view pusser's restaurant naval academy front desk nautical theme ego alley marriott hotels severn river valet parking perfect location water taxi valet staff bottled water an upgrade the general manager city dock
Reviewed April 8, 2018

My husband and I stayed here over spring break when we came to Annapolis to see Mike and the Mechanics. Our room faced the harbor with a balcony. It was too cold to use the balcony, but the view was great to look at. The room was large and comfortable. We got a late check out so we relaxed in the room and watched the action in the harbor. The hotel staff was pleasant and friendly. There is a restaurant and bar in the hotel, but we didn't eat there. The hotel is close to many shops and restaurants in downtown Annapolis. We walked from the hotel. I am looking forward to staying again in the warmer weather.

Room Tip: Room 526 had a great view of the harbor.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Nelly A, Manager at Annapolis Waterfront Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear Travelbuddies589,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your honest opinion. We strive to always give our guest a Fantastic stay.
I am happy reading your review knowing that we made your stay comfortable.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

I travel quite often and the staff makes or breaks your experience. I encountered the rudest person ever and the impression left jaded my view. I'm at a conference and I went to check in bright and early. There was a conference room and the door was what. I got a glimpse of the food and immediately knew thst wasn't where I should have been. There was no signage. There were two ladies in the hall that apparently work at hotel. One commented in a tone that I was meant to hear " omg, those people keep going to that room" that's the fourth this morning. I then approached to query where I should go and explained that I never entered room but signage would help prevent others from making same mistake. She was appalled that I said anything. Later, I overheard a conference attendee talking to someone about the rude lady downstairs complaining that she had to put up a sign for our conference. Later I saw the ill placed sign in a doorway. I am a Marriott Member and will contact Corporate. This is a huge Organization and I belong to several other organizations with membership over 100k. We make choices to patron businesses and should be treated eith respect.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank mary c

Dear Mary C,

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us and for your review. We deeply apologize for the bad impression you had during your recent stay. It is very unfortunate, because our goal is to always do our best. The person you encounter was not actually a stuff member but the contact person of the group and she was freaking out about everything. As she wanted the meeting to go smoothly.

Nevertheless, we should have handled the situation better.

Sincerely

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

A Marriott hotel. Beautiful Navy and nautical decor. Impeccably clean. Attentive service. Amazing city and waterfront views. Ask for 6th floor for best views.

Closest hotel to the US Naval Academy. Short walking distance to historic downtown Annapolis and all the shops and restaurants. No need to have a car if you stay here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Nancy B
Nelly A, Manager at Annapolis Waterfront Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Dear Nancy B,

Thank you for choosing us for your stay in Historic Annapolis. It is always a great pleasure to read good review from the guest. Our core is to always deliver a service from the Heart to each one of our fantastic guest. We consistently strive to perfect our service.

We hope to see you in the near future,

Reviewed March 19, 2018

Do not hesitate to book this hotel. From the moment we arrived until our checkout, this place is above and beyond. The desk clerk was amazing. She was very attentive, remembered our names, and took care of all our needs. Valet parking was easy. We had a balcony room overlooking the water with a phenomenal view. We had room service deliver a pot of coffee and tea each morning, and Rich was the best! We were in the bar for St. Patrick's Day and they handled the large crowd efficiently. We ate breakfast at Pussers both mornings. All in all, a great sisters reunion weekend. Would return in a minute.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony room
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank lbaileyart
Nelly A, Manager at Annapolis Waterfront Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and for your recommendation. One of our value is to always exceed guest expectation and we are happy for the fact that,we were able to make your stay memorable with your sister. We look forward to welcoming you back whenever you visit Annapolis.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed just about everything with this hotel. Valet parking is on site and very fast. Check-in was also fast, convenient, and friendly. Unlike other reviews, I think they did a great job keeping a classy nautical theme going throughout the lobby and hotel. It definitely trends towards the boutique side, but in my opinion in a positive way. No issues with the room, which was spacious, clean, and well-appointed with a robe + nice toiletries. While we did not hang out at the bar / restaurant due to a wedding during our visit, there were no issues with noise even though it was St. Patrick’s Day weekend too. I can see how it might get a little rowdy outside on game days, but really, come on. So do all hotels to some extent. The location, service, and amenities here in the heart of Annapolis makes this an easy choice to return to whenever back in town.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Nelly A, Manager at Annapolis Waterfront Hotel, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Hi Hatzlacha,

Thank you for choosing our hotel and taking the time to write a review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations, as well as the toiletries we offer in the rooms. Our hotel aims to provide truly unique experience.
We look forward to welcoming youback at our hotel in the future.