All reviews business park complimentary breakfast naval academy quiet area the staff was friendly and helpful the breakfast area a nice place to stay downtown annapolis off the highway would stay here again waffles front desk staff clean hotel short drive fresh fruit cookies king bed
Reviewed April 5, 2018

The hotel was clean, the service and breakfast were good. The room was large and nicely appointed. The hotel seems new or recently renovated as it had modern elements and attractive decor. We loved having the kitchen. It was priced well for what we got for a family of 4 on an Easter weekend get-away.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Elizabeth D, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2018

Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed your visit! I hope we can welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

This is by far the worst Hampton Inn I have ever stayed in. The room doesn’t even have a closet. They have a curtained area on the back wall that covers a few hangars and the ironing board. They give you 2 towels, so if need more you must ask. The bathroom doesn’t have any room for you to place you necessities. They have a chair in the corner without a light so don’t try to read. The heating element is under the window and when it goes on it sounds like a jet engine going on and then blows cold air before any heat comes on. Just awful - I can’t say that enough. The only redeeming thing about this place is the efficient and pleasant men at check in.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

I am sorry that your visit was not indiciative of our premium quality and service and I appreciate you taking the time to let us know. The information will be reviewed and used towards improvements.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

I love the hilton product and a honors member. I have stayed here before and had exceptional service this time was not that. The desk did not inform me there was a pet fee when booked and the 75 fee they chg is way out of line most hiltons if they chg at all is 40.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking time to share feedback following your visit to the hotel. I am sorry that we did not exceed your expectations. The intent is not to surprise with the pet fee and we will absolutely review the web-site to ensure this important information is communicated clearly on the website. Again, our apologies and I hope we can welcome you back in the future for a truly excellent visit.

Reviewed March 25, 2018

My experience was very nice. I was super impressed with the young lady at the front desk. I called for a broken heater. She cammupstairs and checked it then switched my room and turned on the heat to the new room before I got in.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed the service you received, particularly when you experienced a challenge. I hope we can welcome you back again in the future!

Reviewed March 21, 2018

A very average hotel with an extremely friendly and helpful staff. Room was clean but again very average. Continental breakfast looked OK but we only had a couple of yogurts so we can't say for sure. Location was GREAT!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AGMfalanam, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Annapolis, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Hello James C,
Thank You for your review of our property. We appreciate having you as our guest. We're happy to know that our staff was extremely friendly and helpful and that the location worked out great for you.

We Thank You for your honesty and look forward to accommodating you again in the future.