“Good food, good service and friendly staff.”

Sorelle Bar and Grill
Ranked #2 of 54 Restaurants in Abington
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was only my second time here, and like the first time, we had a very pleasant dinner. One negative point was the noise level; the background music was on the loud side on top of chatting noise .

1  Thank TravlTLinc

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I had some time to kill so we stopped in for a couple of drinks at Sorelle. As expected the bar was full and all seats were taken . We stood at the end of the bar near the entrance and ordered a drink . We stood for about 20 minutes when the couple seated next to us offered us their seats because they were done. At this point there was no one else standing and just to confirm these were bar seats not tables in the bar area. We sat down and within minutes a bar tender from around the corner asked us to get up because “another couple “ that was no where in sight was supposedly waiting . I have never ever ever in all my years of dining out experienced such a thing . We went to the manager who confirmed with us that the bar is first come first serve yet did nothing to rectify this . We were so shocked and humiliated we will never be going back.

1  Thank annmarie s
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

It’s really nice to get together with friends at a restaurant that is so reliably excellent. I’ve had dinner here many times and each time is a wonderful dining experience.

Staff is knowledgeable, upbeat and professional. The menu changes a bit from time to time allowing the executive chef some exciting creativity. My favorites are the grilled octopus and the seared scallops with risotto.

Make a reservation so you won’t be disappointed. This restaurant is a gem!

1  Thank Concord119
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

Visited tonight and sat in the bar area..

1st off - we had to ask for the table to be adjusted as it was extremely uneven.. they had pieces for that.. so curious why they were not already in place..

I had the scollop risotto. The risotto flavoring itself was not the best, it seemed try hard to over compensate. Scallops did not taste fresh.

My husband had the burger special. He said the burger was ok. I tasted the fries and they were definitely frozen, not worth the calories.

Best part of the food was the bread and dipping sauce. Service was ok.

This was our second visit and will most likely not return as there are better food quality restaurants in the area.

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Perfectly fine dinner with family....including kids. Really enjoyed Shrimp Scampi. Drinks were solid too. Kids loved chicken parm...although it was big enough to split between 2. Staff very nice and did a great job with wine recommendation. Definitely worth returning too!