“A local pub with reasonable, good food!”
Review of D'anns

D'anns
Ranked #10 of 54 Restaurants in Abington
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed July 23, 2017

It pays to be a regular customer here! The points reward card will payoff with free meals that makes this restaurant a good value. The food is consistently good, my wife loves the baked scrod which is always fresh! I personally love the appetizer boneless chicken. I do not care for the bar pizza only because the I like the crust very crispy and they cannot accommodate but everything else is very good. Wait staff has been there for a long time and really know the business. The bartenders are really good and the drinks are always a good value. Beware of the Long Island Ice Tea, it will kick your butt! Call ahead seating is available and renovations are underway for improvements and updating with new ownership. Overall I would consider D'Anns a good value for the money! Enjoy!

Reviewed June 22, 2017

$4 and a beverage buys you a very tasty and filling breakfast any day of the way. AM crowd on older side FYI...will return!!

Reviewed May 30, 2017

My husband and I eat there just about every Tuesday. It is family owned and the food is cooked just like at home with plenty of 'love'. They go out of their way to make sure it is just the way you like it. We travel almost an hour in rain or snow just to eat at D'Anns.
I tottaly recommend it to anyone who appreciates a good "home cooked meal". Thank you Ralph.

GofSharon

Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

I have come here many times since I was a kid myself. Now going with my kid

The hostess and wait staff are friendly and service is Food is family style and sports bar type. Pizza is excellent and apps are always good. Personal favorites are the southwest quesadilla and sweet potato waffle fries. Salads are fresh and portions of food are good too.

Prices are fair for the style of food and very reasonable for a family meal night

Reviewed February 24, 2017 via mobile

We used to enjoy going on here have delicious lunches and dinners last time we visited- this place has really gone downhill.
The steak he got was thinly slice cold and full of grizzle,disgusting!
My usual chicken Parm was not the usual it was greasy cold in the middle and the spaghetti was not cooked probably will not be going back.
We should've known as the place was completely empty there was no one at the hostess desk we had to go over to the bar to finally get someone to help service.

Dottie D, Owner at D'anns, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017

Galwaydolly, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very sorry that your Chicken Parmesan was not cooked as you would have liked, and that the steak was not properly prepared to our usual standards. We strive to always provide excellent food with attentive service to all our guests, but it is clear that we missed the mark in both these areas for you this time. We will share your comments with all our staff to make the appropriate corrections. Thank you again for giving us the opportunity to improve, and again, we are very sorry about your less-than-satisfactory experience at D'Ann's.