“Best nachos no longer”

The Cellar Tavern
Ranked #12 of 54 Restaurants in Abington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 9, 2014

I used to get Nachos for take out once a week until the last time I went there was no chili after I asked for extra chili. I called last week only to be told that they only have chicken and pulled pork nachos. I am in such a depression and want to start a campaign to bring them back. I do have to say that they also have great pizza and Mon - Thursday it is buy 1 get 1 free. PLEASE bring back the CHILI for the NACHOS!

Reviewed November 5, 2014 via mobile

We have been coming to the Cellar for years. We love it there. Great pizzas, pub style food and drinks. A comfortable atmosphere -lots of locals. Bartenders are friendly and service is great. We actually had my 50th birthday here and everything was awesome. Owner is willing to accommodate for surprise parties or large get togethers.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

A band of ten us were here on January 11, 2014. The food is good and reasonably priced. The atmosphere is fitting to watching the games. Cassie, our waitress, took the orders by memorization. She did not miss a beat. Drinks and food were delivered on time despite the crowd. Great burgers, seafood casserole and bar pizza. I highly recommend this place for a casual night out.

1  Thank PickyEater57
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I'm in town visiting family and we heard the pizza was good. It is! I also got the artichoke dip and a Pumpkin Ale which were also delicious. If I lived nearby I would come back often. They have deals every day, and the staff was very friendly. Lynn helped us and she was super!

Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

If your looking for a great place to go with friends to have a great cheap meal and drinks... the cellar tavern is perfect. You can't beat the price and the wait staff is on top of there game. Wing night wednesday is a must!